Languages

HikaruHikaru Posts: 3
My pet rescue saga game was in english, for years, my facebook is in english, so why is my game back in french and why can't I change it at all ? There was a "select language" under the game until 2 days ago...
Prev1

Answers

• Sylvia1Sylvia1 Posts: 1
    I have the same problem a Hikura.  english for years and since yesterday its in German.  Please help
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,762 Community Moderator
    I will check up on what has happened!  
  • 6Annael66Annael6 Posts: 6
    edited September 10
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • jelifojelifo Posts: 1
    Has the issue been resolved ? Still no language settings as far as I can see. The game's not so much fun in French. 
    edited September 10
  • HikaruHikaru Posts: 3
    jelifo said:
    Has the issue been resolved ? Still no language settings as far as I can see. The game's not so much fun in French. 
    Nop, no change at all... And I agree.
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,861 Community Moderator
    @Hikaru and @jelifo!

We haven't received any similar reports from other players and we've checked with Support and same thing, nothing has been reported.

I will need some details from you guys to be able to get Support to look in to this, so we need the following:

- a screenshot of the entire game page from Facebook so we can see the language displayed 
    - the browser you have been using, is it Chrome, Firefox, Edge?! 
    - screenshot of the language settings, you'll find this under Languages and Region.

Thanks guys :) 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here
    Give feedback on Community here!
    @6Annael6

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our member will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

edited September 10
    @6Annael6

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our member will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

edited September 12
  • HikaruHikaru Posts: 3
    edited September 11
    QueenB said:
    @Hikaru and @jelifo!

We haven't received any similar reports from other players and we've checked with Support and same thing, nothing has been reported.

I will need some details from you guys to be able to get Support to look in to this, so we need the following:

- a screenshot of the entire game page from Facebook so we can see the language displayed 
    - the browser you have been using, is it Chrome, Firefox, Edge?! 
    - screenshot of the language settings, you'll find this under Languages and Region.

Ok Thank you, well I'm under Windows 10 and I use Opera since I have problems to play games (like Pet Rescue Saga) on Firefox.

edited September 12
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,718 Superstar
    Hello @6Annael6, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better. 

Please post back in English so that we can help you with your issue/complaint! 

Looking forward to talk to you and assist you!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
    edited September 12