Which Booster ️🎈✂🗝⛏ is the most petriffic in the game? Vote, comment and win Gold Bars here!

When not enough animals fall down to complete / win the level and you lose your streak?

I left a previous message but don't think it is in the right discussion. I'm on 3200 level and I play 99 percent on my phone. The levels and everything is going fine until I get to the game where it ask for 18 animals to be rescued and I'm on 17/18 with more than enough moves to win the game. I keep touching the screen and no animals will drop so I can win and not lose my streak. I'm on a 53 streak and don't want to lose this. It always ask me if I don't want to lose my streak but doesn't ever give me the opportunity to not lose my streak. I've stopped playing and didn't finish the game so I don't lose my streak. It has given me 5 extra moves from watching a video and after having 13 moves left and still the last animal didn't drop for me to complete the game. It's still on 17/18 and it offered to watch a video for 5 extra moves. I thought the last animal would drop down so I can complete the game. I touched the screen and four moves left and still nothing drops down. I touched it again and nothing now on three moves left. I stopped after my last 13 moves and nothing drops down. Now my last 5 moves and still not last animal drops down for me to win the game. Can someone tell me how to save my 53 streaks that I'm on so I don't lose them even though the game is cheating me out of my streak by not giving me the opportunity to win the game which I would since I had plenty of moves and enough extra help if I needed it which I didn't since I had plenty of moves for one last animal.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard