Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support â Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I cannot log into game itself or save current level 3528. I also cannot get extras or see friends. I logged in ok to your website. I do not want to lose progress. What can be done to correct this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! đ
Oh! No! Have you still cannot connect to Facebook on this game? đ˘
Don't worry about this problem!Â
Please select your device that you are playing on any King's Game, then you click on any device and read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps (These discussions solved by Community Team.)
Android
iOS
KindleÂ
Windows MobileÂ
Windows 10 MS AppÂ
â ď¸Â Note â ď¸
If you follow uninstall and reinstall any King's Game, you save your game's progress and gold bars are transferred but you have lost all of the boosters and your event will be reset or gone.
If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. đ
Have a nice and safety day! đ
Hi @mamahud . Welcome to our Community
Last level on Pet rescue saga is 3777
Make sure to update the app, since some updates do have a fix for certain players or devices.
Please check this page