Pet Rescue issues black screen, or, get in, click on current level, back to black screen.

camberwellbeauty
camberwellbeauty Posts: 23 Level 2

I have been experiencing problems with PR via Facebook (shortcut) - it is loading as far as the pets/blocks screen, then goes blank/black - after a while, I get the 'not connected to internet' when clearly, I am! I thought the issue had sorted itself out, as I got all the way in to the game, clicked on my current level, then it went back to black screen and eventually, the 'not connected'. I tried again, got as far as my current level, but decided to click the level prior to that, and it took me to that level just fine. After I played that one again, and purposely lost, I went back to the play screen, clicked my current level, and back to the black screen it went. Also, If I get all the way in, I can play Magic Mountain - it just doesn't let me play my current level. Frustrating! (I've cleared chache, cookies and also performed a disk clean up). I'm afraid to uninstall/re-install incase I lose my current progress. Any suggestions?

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?