jennyo3871
jennyo3871 Posts: 1 Newbie

Why did my friend list disappear on alphabetty

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,306 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you have clicked on "friends list" on King Games's Facebook Notification? (if you haven't clicked it yet) 🤔

You can check this information here to skip see this one👆.

Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here!

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello there @jennyo3871 and good day to you!

Please ensure that your app is of the latest version in Google Play/App Store and update it accordingly if it needs to. Your device need at least 2GB to perform the update. After that, please refresh the app by restarting your device.

Go back to the game, play a level and check your message box and send some lives to your friends.

Alternately, you may disconnect your device from the internet without existing the game, wait for a minute or less before reconnecting it back to the internet. Play a level and check your message box and send some lives to your friends.

There has been issue with Facebook and it has been on-going for sometime and it is still being fixed.

If your game play is not significantly affected, please continue playing and if you desperately need lives from friends, let me know and I will share with you my personal experience.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon 😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?