Can't purchase anymore.

Options
Filip1968
Filip1968 Posts: 3 Newbie

Since a week, I can't go any further on Pet rescue. I am stuck on level 2998. Everytime i want to play, I got message that i have to connect to internet. My browser is up to date, I even tried in other browser. I can play all previous levels. I also clean cache and tried again but no succes.Please help

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,772 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

To make sure the fixes are visible in your game, please clear the cache and cookies for your browser and make sure to use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera wherever possible. If you’re still seeing the issue after trying these steps, then we would strongly recommend you try to play on mobile instead.

If you have a Windows PC you can also download the game app directly to your computer from Microsoft Store and play via the Windows app instead. Click here to download the game to your PC. Windows 10 is required to download the game, Windows 7 or older systems are no longer supported by Microsoft. 

If you’re still experiencing this and it has affected a purchase you’ve just made, please email Player Support here to get the purchase corrected.

For more detail please check this thread

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?