We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

All of these error messages

Wendy_Lee-3
Wendy_Lee-3 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have played this game for years without issue, and lately, it's been one thing after another. I either reach the end of Mystery Mountain and get Internet Connection Failed or a black screen. Same with the island. I have removed the app, cleared my cache and reinstalled and continue to have the same problems. I actually put a little money into this game, so I would like you guys to figure out what is going on. Thanks.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,446 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

We are investigating this black screen issue to see what is going wrong for some players on Facebook.

Meanwhile, please try with reinstalling the game to see if it helps.

-First remove the game from Facebook here (this do not delete any progress or in-game items)

-Clear the cache and cookies on your browser

-Reinstall the game

Try also another browser than you currently are using. Recommended browsers for our games are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera. Make also sure your browser is up to date. You can check if it's updated here.

Please note that the game do not run on Flash Player on Facebook. It's running on HTML5 and no Flash is required!

If you have a Windows PC you can also download the game app directly to your computer from Microsoft Store and play via the Windows app instead. Click here to download the game to your PC. Windows 10 is required to download the game, Windows 7 or older systems are no longer supported by Microsoft. 

For more detail Info here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?