Can you pls fix it my game???

DanijelaJ
DanijelaJ Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2021 in Support

I reported a game problem 5 days ago. They contacted me and I followed all the steps as instructed but the game was not fixed.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 138,503 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

To make sure the fixes are visible in your game, please clear the cache and cookies for your browser and make sure to use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera wherever possible. If you’re still seeing the issue after trying these steps, then we would strongly recommend you try to play on mobile instead.

If you have a Windows PC you can also download the game app directly to your computer from Microsoft Store and play via the Windows app instead. Click here to download the game to your PC. Windows 10 is required to download the game, Windows 7 or older systems are no longer supported by Microsoft. 

If you’re still experiencing this and it has affected a purchase you’ve just made, please email Player Support here to get the purchase corrected.

For more Info here

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5

Still same problem My Friend ⁉️🤔🤗

• DanijelaJ
    DanijelaJ Posts: 2 Newbie

I can play events, but I can't play regular levels. I play in Google Chrome on the computer-

I followed all the steps:

-1. Im close all apps and restart the device. Im check for any updates for my device and apps

-2. I deleted the cookies and cache

-3. I try use other browser

-4.I check my memory

And nothing helped I can not play

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@DanijelaJ Hi and welcome, I play this a lot and struggle with the game sometimes using chrome. I downloaded the latest version of Microsoft edge and find it much better to play PRS. May be worth you giving this a shot. Also check your windows is up to date and browser if trying chrome, log out the game and then clear the cache entirely. restart your device and log back in and see if this resolves your issue, but you may find Edge better.

Just over 4000 levels in the game so not sure why your next chapter is not opening up

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?