🆎 Official Announcement regarding AlphaBetty Saga’s Development

Options

Comments

• gameday27001
    gameday27001 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Straight from the King FAQ regarding the end of ABS. They say "Yes!"... that they have similar games to ABS. What are they? I have yet to find one. What am I missing? I'm sure many others are wondering the same.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,937 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Yep! It's sad news as this game will be shut down on 15th December 2021. Very sorry! 😔

But don't worry! You can trying to select another one active King Game will you like playing here? 😉

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@gameday27001 AlphaBetty Saga is the only word game, but Blossom Blast Saga And Diamond Diaries are also a linker games with a similar idea.

• Mamou
    Mamou Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Really disappointing. I especially don't understand why you won't allow people to continue playing the game even if it is not supported. This was the last King game I was still playing -- Candy Crush was the latest to go -- it seems like you are repeatedly "shooting yourself in the foot" by being greedy. I'm happy that Toy Blast is still a good game (even though the first 30+ levels are too easy) and will be searching for a decent word game. AlphaBetty was the best of that genre, but would appreciate suggestions.

• rpungin
    rpungin Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited November 2021
    Options

If you like Alpha Betty Saga, you will love Battlexic! Search or it in Apple App Store or Google Play!

• juanmarcelo
    juanmarcelo Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Well it is a shame this game is shutting down! But if you are looking for a similar strategic word search game which is multiplayer, check out Battlexic available for iOS and Android.

• The_Chays
    The_Chays Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I've been trying out the following word games: SpellTower, TypeShift, and SpellSpire....without committing to actual purchases of any kind. That means ads, banner ads, and 'If you like this game, here's another one we have' ads. I tried WordCrush but the entry levels were lame and the app is so lousy with nag ads that I couldn't make it past level 10. Typeshift has an interesting premise, and is challenging. Spelltower is what happens to letters on a Tetris cycle, but it's good and challenging too although a lot harder to see if you've made any advancement. Spellspire is what happens when word challenges meets Plants vs Zombies, so it's different but some might not be into it. Of the ones I'm still testing I would likely put up the entry fee for Typeshift and SpellTower. That's all I've got for now.

• Mamou
    Mamou Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for those suggestions and for sharing your experiences. I downloaded Battlexic, but it requires that you play with someone else, which isn't always convenient. I look forward to any others you find!

• rpungin
    Options

Solo playing with a bot is coming soon! Three difficulty levels will be available.

• rpungin
    Options

without committing to actual purchases of any kind. That means ads...

How to you expect the game publishes to make money? Do you think designing, developing and hosting games does not take skill, time and money?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?