🐾 Show your skills and claim your milestone level badges:
Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000

🐇🐢🐥 Guess the Moves and win Gold Bars! ( FINISHED )

kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 66,512 Candy Moderator
edited December 1 in Contests

🐈️ New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds.

📱 Play Pet Rescue Saga HERE.

Hello Rescuers 🐼

Can you guess how many my moves on level 133?

I played level 133 and the level have 50 moves requires 3 Pets to complete it. I got three stars on the level and don't use Golden Panda , Can you guess How many moves I did end up with on the level when it finished ? 

📝Rules 

1. How many moves do I take to complete the level, The guesses range from 10 to 30 moves.
  2. Only 1 entry accepted for every participant.

🏆️ Prizes

• 5 (Five) Winners randomly picked players that comes closest to the moves will win 20 Gold Bars!,

🗓️ Dates

• You will be able to participate here until 01st December ( 10:00 CET)  Terms and Conditions here.

Prev134

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.