Help please

Thea_de_Ruijter
Thea_de_Ruijter Posts: 17 Level 2

I can not play level 2057, collect all items. When I hit play it says right away... level failed. Also dont know which items to collect.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,685 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Which device are you play ? Level 2057 collect 6 Diamond , 3 red and white bomb. Please check this video

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,619 Diamond Diaries Moderator

How about update the latest version of this game first then try passing this level that I hope nothing this happens.

If you have updated the latest version of this game then try passing this level already but it's still not worked, try these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile and finally Open this game.

Also check that you have a stable internet connection or a strong WiFi signal. You might want to see if your Internet Service Provider is experiencing any current issues.

If it's still not worked from above steps, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

I think uninstall and then reinstall steps then must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it is the best solve problem that I hope nothing this happens too.

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If you have followed these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue already but it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" only then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. Thanks! 😉

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga. ❤️😊

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you have reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

Also participate ❤️🐈️ Love your Pet Day 20 February! Celebrate it with us and win Gold Bars! HERE!

Also check more furry & purry in Pet Rescue Community here! 🐾

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,640 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @Thea_de_Ruijter

When this happens it usually means you need to do a game update. Go to your app store and see if there is an 'update' button.

Please let me know if this helps, or not.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?