๐Ÿ˜บ Furry & purry right now in Pet Rescue Community!
๐Ÿพ ๏ปฟClaim your milestone level badges:
Level 1000//Level 2000//Level 3000//Level 4000//Level 5000//Level 6000//Level 7000//

๐Ÿ•๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰ ๏ปฟPet Rescue Saga Level 5000! Join the celebration with badges and Gold Bars!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,561 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your celebrating Level 5000 on this game! Everyone! ๐ŸŽ‰5๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,063 Friends Moderator
    Options

Congratulations on the release of Level 5000.

I like the daily challenge in the game and also the fun side games. I liked Petopia best. But also, send the pet on the journey with a bag of gold bars. With the game modes, I can't say whether I'd rather save pets or remove blocks. I find the variety of tasks exciting.

• Pachu2012
    Pachu2012 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hola!!!!! Juego a hace mucho mucho tiempo, es mi terapia rescatar a los perros y un desafรญo romper todos los bloques!!!!! Felicitaciones por el nivel 5000,espero llegar pronto, saludos

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

What a wonderful Celebration for Pet Rescue Saga! Level 5000, Wow! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Congratulations to the Game Team and Players!

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 3,023 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations on reaching level 5000

Those little animal characters are cute

e

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,421 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad I want to wish Pet Rescue Saga Congratulations on 5000 levels! ๐Ÿค—

The best thing about this game is the challenges and puzzles. I have really grown to love this game.

I love playing this game because I love rescuing the pets, working out and over coming the challenges. The boosters are great, and I loved Winter Petopia and Grow a pet.

What is the best about rescuing all pets and clearing all the blocks? Satisfaction that you have saved all your lovely pets, more sometimes ๐Ÿ˜Š and a sense of completion with the blocks, like finally filling in that last crossword or sudoku ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰ to the acceleration of new levels and 5000!!! Woah ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

I love playing PRS . It is because I love pets in personal life . Cool boosters to earn and a lot lot more store for players. I find a satisfaction when I play this awesome game..

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim . Hey there@Crazy Cat Lad .

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad Great to see that Pet Rescue Saga reached level 5000 although I am trying to reach level 100 I still enjoy playing the game very much trying to move along my way to come and help the animals to be saved from the different blocks that seem to somehow never to end some day's....

Thank you for the tag @Diamond Lim

• goofygoody
    goofygoody Posts: 90 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Congratulations!๐Ÿ˜€

I love pet rescue & the challenge of game.plus my 4 year can play without it being to hard or inappropriate.i can't wait to see what's next & were the team takes pet rescue and candy crush.thanks for everything the team does to make us the players apart of the game

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations on level 5000..

Why I play this game? Simply because I have time for it and I love cats

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?