πŸ•οΈπŸŽ‰ ο»ΏPet Rescue Saga Level 5000! Join the celebration with badges and Gold Bars!

Options

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,096 Candy Moderator
    Options

Congratulations on creating 5000 levels of fun! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ I especially love the Petopia events and hope to see more of them soon!

πŸ˜πŸ¨πŸ’•

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,537 Friends Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Congratulations to the PRS development team for delivering the 5000th level.

What is the best thing about the game? I like that this game is different from other King games, especially the boosters. The best things are the ability to "buy" boosters with paw points and win gold bars by Growing the Pet.

Why do I love to play the game? I love the special events, especially the Daily Challenge, helping a friend, and more recently Grow a Pet.

What is best about rescuing all pets and clearing all the blocks? I like the different ways to rescue pets -- reaching the ground, picked up by butterflies. Clearing blocks can be more challenging, so I prefer rescuing pets.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,632 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your celebrating Level 5000 on this game! Everyone! πŸŽ‰5️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0οΈβƒ£πŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @Pachu2012 πŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

Thank you for your celebrating Level 5000 and playing this game! ❀️😊

Sorry for your reply because we can only useΒ EnglishΒ on thisΒ area that we canΒ understand / help youΒ on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure useΒ Google TranslateΒ to translate English Language as well on next time. You can also read the House RulesΒ here! But you can join and askΒ hereΒ with using Spanish LanguageΒ onΒ Spanish Corner.Β @hechicerillaΒ is Hispanic Ambassador that she can helping players on Spanish Corner. πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ Thanks! 😊

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you have reached milestone levels completed. πŸ˜‰

Animal KingdomΒ Level 1000Β Level 2000Β Level 3000Β Level 4000Β Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instructionΒ here. πŸ“·

If you'reΒ not clearΒ on how to attach a picture to the thread, check outΒ here. πŸ–ΌοΈ

Also check more furry & purry in Pet Rescue Community here! 🐾

Whilst you are here, youΒ click onΒ spoiler warning buttonΒ hereΒ then readΒ full definitionΒ aboutΒ GuideΒ (Help you find your way around King Community),Β Excel SpreadsheetΒ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) andΒ More TopicsΒ πŸ‘‡πŸ˜Š

You can check out thisΒ guideΒ as it will help you find your way around KingΒ Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel SpreadsheetΒ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❀️😊

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

Congratulations on releasing level 5000 on Pet Rescue. I love all the animals and it so very satisfying when you have released all the animals and competed the level. Sometimes I find levels to hard to pass so I don’t play that much. I need to try harder and play more. πŸ’•πŸ€—

Thank you for tagging me @Diamond Lim πŸ’•

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your celebrating Level 5000 on this game! Everyone! πŸŽ‰5️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0οΈβƒ£πŸ˜„

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Happy 5th Milestone!

I love being able to collect pet coins in Pet Rescue Saga. When I have enough I can rebuild my boosters inventory a bit and pass levels like there is no tomorroww πŸ˜†

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

It's Friday and time to give three players the 25 Gold Bars!

This week the Gold Bars go to

@ndaoz

@MiladyR

@rebelchild

Con-cat-ulations!

You have the Gold Bars already in your games.

Keep spreading the love and why you play the game. We have three more Fridays when we give out Gold Bars this month!

• ndaoz
    ndaoz Posts: 883 Level 4
    Options

It's a pleasure to receive my favorite gift from my favorite game. πŸ₯°πŸ˜»πŸ˜»

Congratulations to my winning friends.

@MiladyR @rebelchild πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks. @Crazy Cat Lad 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Congratulations to lucky winners! πŸŽ‰πŸ˜„

@ndaoz

@MiladyR

@rebelchildο»Ώ

Enjoy your happy having gold bars on this game! πŸ˜„

Don't be sad! May next one winner is yours on next week! πŸ˜‰

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?