๐Ÿ˜บ Furry & purry right now in Pet Rescue Community!
๐Ÿพ ๏ปฟClaim your milestone level badges:
Level 1000//Level 2000//Level 3000//Level 4000//Level 5000//Level 6000//Level 7000//
๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿพ Spring Petopia

๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿˆ๏ธ Summer Petopia - How did you feel about the event?

Options

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,963 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I loved it and hope it will come back soon!

Hello dear Crazy Cat Lad,

Just like other seasonsโ€™ Petopia, I loved Summer Petopia also.

1) The special attractions are the houses - Coconut House and other houses (sorry! Forgot the names๐Ÿ˜…);

2) I was very fond of the special buildings - Yoga place, Water park, Open theatre, Skating park, and other things (again, forgot the names ๐Ÿซฃ);

3) Another wonderful feature was - dragging the pets to their required places and receive rewards.

** The reward used to be just a heart in old Petopia events, This time, the rewards varied from Heart, Silver coins (100 to 250), and also boosters (Balloons).

But, just like for @BQN537, I too had the same issue with the pets asking for help to move them to special areas. In my game, they were asking for a Paramedic and would not let me drag them to their required places. That was my only complaint.

Also, a request for future Petopia: Certain buildings - I have no idea what their names are and why they are there for. If you could provide names of those buildings, it will be very helpful ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

This is the building I am talking aboutโ€ฆ I could not figure what it is and why it is there OR what it does!! None of my pets asked to go there ๐Ÿค”

I also have a feedback about the โ€œtasksโ€ and Quests we need to complete:

Collecting 1000 pets is very difficult in my honest opinion ๐Ÿ˜” If you guys could lower that goal to 500 Pets, it would be achievable ๐Ÿ‘

** I have received the event 2 days late! But, that does not/will not make difference in collecting 500+ pets.

Because I could not finish one of the Quests, I could not collect the final gift of Part 5 โ˜น๏ธ ๐Ÿฅบ

I apologize for my lengthy feedback. Loved the event and hence, want the best ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hi Jo ๐Ÿค—

Along with updating your game App, were you able to give your game ID number to Crazy Cat Lad? I did that for both Summer and Spring Petopia, and he helped me to get the event.

He mentioned about it in one of the introduction threads! Sorry, I did not know that you did not receive the event ๐Ÿ˜•

• PummyRaj
    Options

I am so sorry that you had Covid dear @LadyGaivman ๐Ÿ˜ข

Hope you are feeling better now! Sending love & hugs ๐Ÿ’œ

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,309 Level 5
    Options

I really enjoy this event. This time however there were no pets wandering around with 'needs or dreams' for me to attend and get another heart in my score (even though I did get a message to try this out!). Picking pets up and dropping them in another spot was cute. A feature I loved in the Spring version was the market garden - it would have been great to have something along those lines in this version. But as you see I did rescue a lot of pets along the way this time. Happy pets!!

• LadyGaivman
    LadyGaivman Posts: 1,325 Level 4
    Options

Thanx @PummyRaj , u r a sweet lady. I'm ok but stil have a terrible cough. Iโ€™v had all my shots so the Covid wasnโ€™t awful but it was uncomfortable. Itโ€™s felt like a nasty head cold. I didnโ€™t like loosing my taste & smell but after a few days when I tested negative I got my taste & smell back. Hope Pet Rescue has another petopia (I may not b spelling that rite)

• PummyRaj
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello @Peanut7139 ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

I can help you with your second point โ€” not seeing the pets asking for special things to receive rewards.

** We must build โ€œspecial buildingsโ€ for the pets to ask for special items. What I have experienced was that, until there are any special building(s), the pets will not ask for anything.

** Also, another thing I have experienced โ€” the pets wonโ€™t ask for a treat as soon as we open the game. We have to play a level for couple of times (at least 2-3 times), then only a pet will ask for our help. It will be only one pet at a time. For another pet to ask for our help, we have to play 2 or 3 levels again ๐Ÿ™‚

Did you place any special buildings in your Petopia?

I will call out our friend and PRS Moderator @Lynette to help you out with the first part of your question ๐Ÿ’œ

• Peanut7139
    Peanut7139 Posts: 1,631 Level 4
    Options

Pummy I appreciate this but the game ended for me today. I am on level 5457 and I actually don't like it because it does not benefit me when playing things like Petopia. I don't know if everyone has to wait for new boards like the ones so far in advance like me but if I just started the game, I'd hope all the board will be waiting for me when I'm done one map. I can just go to the next map waiting for me because I'm just starting the game. I said all that to say, I made it to 31 on the Petopia, I was on the level 4 and waiting to open level 5. Certain people think it's just easy to win boards for others and you can just move on up but it is not that easy at all depending on the game you are playing. Also finding one star boards so you can move up faster and it's better wining with 3 stars. As of today you see where I am, if I had the Petopia, I'd have to wait until Monday to play and move up quickly so I can get all the good prizes waiting. I will not play this one again because they had to actually send the game to my i.d. so I can play but not worth it. You really need a lot of boards to keep playing so you can move on up. I'm pissed because I missed out on the last box waiting to be unlocked. I had no boards to play and If I made it to 31, I saw no prizes waiting. I had only one unlocked box number 5. That should tell you I had many special buildings. I was lacking 7 but I had a lot. I saw what was being said and I did what I saw was being said. I got all but number 5 because I lacked the boards and moves to get them. The game said goodbye today and I am pissed because I miss out on getting all that is available with that game. This will be my last time. Today is Monday and I will play the Carnival on Wednesday, The Weather Alert is available now, the daily challenge and weekend Mystery Mountain. I saw what others were talking about with the special buildings, I had all but 7. I moved them around. None ask anything. I got all the chest that were there except 5. Every time it ask for a special building, I would place it. The city I had was very busy I made it to 31 so I missed opening one chest. I am wondering now if the special stuff happened when box 5 was opened. Maybe that is why because you would have gotten all the buildings. I think that must have been it. Again I missed out but I know now just don't ask them to send me the game to my I.D. Thanks anyways Pummy! I might just not play if I know the next Petopia is coming out. I did that with Christmas and made it through the entire game. I just stop playing and let my boards build up. Maybe I will do that the next time.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,487 Friends Moderator
    Options
    It was a fun addition to the game, but I was never that engaged in my city.

I was looking forward to summer Petopia because I loved the two Petopia events before. ๐Ÿ˜€

In Summer Petopia I missed that the animals asked for special actions or they needed some love, food or toys. I had only reached Petopia level 58 and couldn't complete quest 5. I was missing about 200 pets in the city.ย ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

In the whole time I had only seen 3 times that an animal had a desire (once boating, once visiting the burger restaurant and once riding a carousel). I got coins for it, but it wasn't very much.ย ย ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I liked picking up the animals and also putting them on the carousel without a desire or having other activities done. Even though I put an animal in the water and it swam back to the island with a swimming ring, I found it very funny. ๐Ÿ˜

I had 2 - 3 pieces of each special building. I especially loved the water slide. ๐Ÿ˜‰

What I found a bit strange was the quests where to give the animals a headgear. My animals had apparently all kept a headgear from the previous events. So that I could play the event card "Cap" or "Flower Wreath", but there was no real action on it. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Of all the Petopia events, I received the fewest rewards this time.ย 

• Blep
    Blep Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I was enjoying it but was no longer able to play it or any other event since the introduction of grow a pet and the game started crashing. Very disappointed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?