Halloween Petopia hanging and now I can’t log on

Options
Rubie-Roo1135
Rubie-Roo1135 Posts: 28 Level 2

Hi as of yesterday I could not open Pet Rescue since the recent update to Halloween Petopia. I was prompted to change my password and now I cannot log in from my iPhone. A pop-up tells me invalid password yet I can log onto his site. Please help me and it would be great to be able to opt out of these special events. They are always crashing or hanging the game. Thanks.

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,777 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Rubie-Roo1135 The password for your game and the password for this site are usually different unless you made them the same. How is it you log in? Via Facebook or the Kingdom? Do you use the same credentials for both? (ie email/password)

You can request that the event is removed, instructions to request that are given here

• Rubie-Roo1135
    edited October 2022
    Options

I made the password the same for both - the game app and this site. I log onto the Pet Rescue app - is that the same as logging in via the Kingdom? I’m having a bunch of problems and I have done everything suggested - restarted, made sure I have enough memory, etc. I removed the app, reinstalled and went to sign in using my iPhone and I keep getting the below. Now on my iPad I am logged in but the game just hangs since the last update. I’ve played this game for years and do not want to lose my where I am because of a special event.

Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information. For your own safety and protection, do not share your email address - Our House Rules

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,777 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Rubie-Roo1135 Yes if you use your email to log in, that will be the Kingdom one.

I am going to tag @Lynette to see if she knows of any ongoing issues as I am new around this part. If you have both the same then in theory it should work and I don't know why it isn't.

• Rubie-Roo1135
    Options

Thank you. I still can't play the game on both my devices.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,312 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Rubie-Roo1135

This problem is currently happening to many players 😓

At the moment we cannot do anything from here, the Community only has King staff Monday to Friday.

I'd suggest trying this contact adress and see if they can help: https://soporto.king.com/contact

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?