Options

Comments

• oldjane
    oldjane Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,262 Level 5
    Options

My cousin's dog loved me a lot every time I went to see him he was always super happy to see me arrive.

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,438 Level 5
    Options

My old cat passed away. I am looking for a new one that will looklike him.

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

I don't currently have a pet but when I was a little girl my mom sent me to the Dominican Republic so that my grandmother could take care of me duringthe summervacation. I missed my mom very much and would cry often so my grandmother got me a puppy because she thought that would make me happy....and it did ❤️

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,269 Level 5
    Options

My younger sister leave her pet at our home. It's a small turtle. When we feed it, it will swimming unstoppable toward us. So cute! It never feel full, when we come near to the turtle food, it will react like that.

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_Choo

Thank you for this loving tribute to our beautiful furry friends, companions, that some of us consider children and family.. the list is endless. Sadly so many are gone now but not forgotten as in my case and it's so hard to pick any one example, there have been many.

I have always been an animal lover and have had cats, dogs, wild rabbits.. rescued, one out of a cats mouth..they were all kittens and could not defend themselves, 1 Guinea Pig, 2 birds... 1 pigeon rescued and a House Sparrow from a broken and abandoned nest, probably only days to a week old and I hand-fed round the clock for 3-4 weeks. Some of these were all at the same time.

When I was a kid besides 2 dogs and 1 cat we also had a Box Turtle and a Praying Mantis.. that to this day I still remember going outside and catching any clueless bug that I could catch in a cup and when it got cold we'd buy Mealworms.

So many treasured memories and I loved them all. What makes it all worthwhile though is the love and gratitude that they give back, you can tell by the eyes and the little things (or not so little) that they do.. was never quite sure about the Praying Mantis though.

They don't care if you've combed your hair today or still in your pj's and so on, besides the obvious (food and water of course) all they ask of us is a little affection and that goes a very long way. My cat(s) have always known when I'm not well and keep their eyes on me.. I feel so blessed. Yugi who is gone now, died from Cancer at the tragic age of 5 was always by my side, he always slept on top of me and I would have to pry him off my legs to go to the bathroom. He was such a character but here he was probably at times not feeling well himself before I knew he was sick and I had him worried about me. You can't buy love like that.

Such a cute badge .. thank you and Happy Pride month everyone.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,677 Friends Moderator
    Options

I "dogsit" my daughter's dog while she is at work. This pet provides me with lots of affection and companionship! And she loves to chase squirrels!

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Happy Pride Month 🌈

My sweet babies are 2 dobermans. We adopted both of them 4 years ago. They bring us so much joy and if anyone has ever owned a doberman, they know how much love the bring with them

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

This sweet lovable furry baby provides comfort everyday. He know when I’m feeling well and when I’m not. He like to play with you, but if you’re not in the mood to play, he’ll play on his own, but by your side.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,257 Crushing Legend
    Options

My cat always felt when I was sad and she always came to cuddle

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?