Options

PET rescue won't play an on Facebook in candy crunch soda won't play

PET rescue 111488439437976 Candy crunch soda

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hi @mariemo55

To stop the notifications you need to change the preferences in your profile.

Click on your avatar (top right on the page) then click 'edit profile' and there you will see 'notification preferences' . You can choose to get them...or not 😊

• jules55
    jules55 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Having issues with pet rescue saga.

unable to use any of the 7 boosters on the right to help with the game. I have to keep reloading the page so then losing a life each time.

very disappointed as I have played this game or a while now, but thinking of uninstalling it had enough of the issues.

• Joost_Theunis
    Joost_Theunis Posts: 259 Level 3
    Options

Hello @Lynette,

I hope you can help me.

Since 2 days I'm allone πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

I don't get tant connection to my acount anymore.

I send herewith 3 screenshots, I'm verry sorry but it's in French, and I hope you can help me. πŸ™πŸ€žβ€

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I'm not sure what device you are playing on @Joost_Theunis but will give you a link to the mobile support section.

See if you can find (under the section for youir device) an answer for reconnecting. It might involve clearing your cache and or the simple 'log out then in again'

• Joost_Theunis
    Options

Thanks @Lynette

I will check it and let you know. πŸ‘β€

• Joost_Theunis
    Options

Hello @Lynette ,

I play on a Samsung Galaxy S8.

I tried diffΓ©rents solutions, disconnect my account, reconnect by fb: nothing πŸ˜₯

Reconnect with Gmail account: nothing πŸ˜₯

Update android, nothing πŸ˜₯

And I have not found any solution in the topics. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

By the way, with this problΓ¨me I can't receive either the gold bars I won. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

• jules55
    jules55 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same problems with the loading of pet rescue saga, on my latop.

It seems the issue is still there. I have to keep reoading page whicbh means losing a life each time. Very frustrating sort it out please.

• Joost_Theunis
    Options

Hello @Lynette ,

I tried everything ans finally I have uninstalled Pet Rescue Saga and installed it again.

Every thing is working now and I have received the 30 Gold Bars I won ans the level I was before. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Have good day ❀

• Joost_Theunis
    Options

@Lynette, oh my God, What's happening with Pet Rescue Saga, this morning it was ok and I used 250.000 coins for boosters.

Now I started to play again and all the boosters I got for the 250.000 coins are gone and Pet Rescue Saga went me down to level 4261 in stead of 4270 😑😑😑😑

What's happening with Pet Rescue Saga ???

I hope the creators of Pet Rescue Saga will do their best to put me back at level 4270 and I'll get back all my lost boosters πŸ™πŸ€žβ€

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?