๐Ÿ˜บ Furry & purry right now in Pet Rescue Community!
๐Ÿพ ๏ปฟClaim your milestone level badges:
Level 1000//Level 2000//Level 3000//Level 4000//Level 5000//Level 6000//Level 7000//

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿˆ Find the word!๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ•

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 24,748 Pet Rescue Moderator

Dear Pet rescue saga players

Time for one of our regular weekly contests with a difference.

We have a new contest running over the last 3 weeks of may and we are going to ask you to follow the clues through the community to look for particular words.

Keep these words safe as you will need them all in the final week because they will form a question which will need an answer. Writing the question and answer in that final week will earn everyone who takes part correctly a badge.

On top of that, for the first 2 weeks also we will have 3 winners of 20 gold bars both weeks.

Even better for those on higher levels and who are stuck, it doesn't mean you have to play any levels for these ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ

So how do we find these clues I hear you ask? They will be easy do not worry. I will give you a clue which will lead you to an area (in the pet rescue saga community only) and you need to find the discussion indicated. I will tell you which word of the discussion title you need.

Please use a spoiler and at least try looking to find the word yourself first. We put a lot of time and effort into contests for you and its discouraging when people just copy. And we can tell!

To make it easier as the tags do not always work, we will add both weeks of clues in this thread. Any questions just ask!

ยซ13456710

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?