Error message when playing on Facebook?

Answers

• Beth_Corbin
    Beth_Corbin Posts: 6 Level 2
    It seems a lot of people are having this same issue. I have to think, after all this time, it is simply a way for King Games to make more money! I've gotten to the 4th level now four times, and I've used boosters along the way to get there, and then I get an error message. When I refresh the screen it takes me back to game 1. At this rate I will never win the game, and never get the prize of free boosters. Once I use all the boosters I do have, if I want more I have to pay for them. It's a nice racket you've got going here. I'm embarrassed to say how much money I've spent on this game, but I'm sure others have as well. Maybe I need to get in touch with all of them to see if we have a class action lawsuit against King Games.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Hi @Beth_Corbin @Carol_Drozda @tburk26 !

I moved your posts to this thread in the same topic, you can read all info about this on the first page

Please let me know your Game ID if you have purchases that got lost so I can reimburse them in your game. 

Check here how to find the number
  • guthrie106
    guthrie106 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I get the error message almost every time I play the game when I am on a winning streak. I keep my cookies and history cleared, and I use Google Chrome to play. My user ID is 1015924941. I am ncluding a screenshot. Please don't suggest that I play on a mobile device. I prefer my PC because I have more control with my mouse. 
  • terrysmoose13
    terrysmoose13 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Still doing it all the time. To many errors. To many times I don't get the boosters I buy with Pet coins. They do nothing about this. Many people having same issues and they said it was fixed, IT IS NOT FIXED. To flustering to play.
    Back to Farm Town and Farkle.
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,055 Pet Rescue Moderator
    terrysmoose13
    @guthrie106

Have you tried reinstalling the game to remove the corrupt version you're playing?
    Here is how to do it:

If your game is freezing, crashing or getting Error/Duplicate tabs messages on Facebook reinstalling the game may help. Make sure your progress is saved BEFORE you do this and note you will lose any boosters and lives you have saved, but you will not lose gold bars or progress.

If this does not help, you can also try another browser than you currently are using.

Recommended browsers for King games are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera.

Make also sure your browser is up to date.

At times the game works when using an incognito window on Chrome or Mozilla.
  • Steve_LaBruyere
    Steve_LaBruyere Posts: 23 Level 2
    Just completed level 2862 and was getting ready to receive my treasure gift when the game error came on saying "You have experienced an error we are working hard to fix" reloaded game and my "gift" was gone. I realize you have said on other post to try playing on Google, but have had similar problems there. Enjoy your game but this is becoming quite aggravating. thank you Player ID 2198935469
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,648 Community Manager
    Do you keep getting any of these three error messages when you play the game on Facebook? 

I’m happy to confirm that after a long investigation, many of the reasons for the error messages you were seeing have now been identified. Fixes have now been released and most of you will longer see these.

In spite of the game teams best efforts, however, not all of the sources of the errors were found, so a small number of you will still see these messages. We apologize for this and hope it doesn’t interrupt your enjoyment of the game too much. The nature of error investigation sometimes means that these are caused by problems that lie outside King and so can’t be fixed.

To make sure the fixes are visible in your game, please clear the cache and cookies for your browser and make sure to use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera wherever possible. If you’re still seeing the issue after trying these steps, then we would strongly recommend you try to play on mobile instead.

If you’re still experiencing this and it has affected a purchase you’ve just made, please comment on this thread and we’ll look into it for you.

• luvime
    luvime Posts: 6 Level 2
    05 days ago the game opens but does not load / Can you help me?"
  • Babygirl212
    Babygirl212 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Hello have they fixed when you finish a level and come back to play it starts you off back
    like I was on level 776 and now Im back to 763 the path is open but I click on to go where I left off at  please fix cause I'm losing my goodies again thank you 
  • Illa25
    Illa25 Posts: 1 Newbie
    When I play and click by error on a golden pet, the game is frozen, no way to click on other cubes or helps.  This is very frustrating when you are near the goal.  How can I unfreeze the game ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?