How can I have the same game data on my phone, PC and Facebook?

Options
svazquez1723
svazquez1723 Posts: 2 Newbie
Recently I have tried many times to synchronize my game data that's on my phone onto my King account and Facebook. I am on level 2923 on my Android device. On PC I am level 1827 and Facebook is level 1. I have updated the app many times and tried to refresh the game on King. com. Help please?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @svazquez1723 Hearty Welcome to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue with synchronizing your game on your devices!!  

Please see whether the steps provided in this "Help Article" provide assistance to sync the game in all your devices -->  
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/248899/create-a-king-com-account-and-sync-it-with-your-facebook-game-instructions-for-pc#latest

Just a tip: While following these steps, keep your mobile device off.  

Please post back if you need any further clarification(s) or assistance with this regards!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope everything works fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi @svazquez1723 !

The game do not have any further levels past 1827 on the King.com site since it runs on the old Flash Player version. 

The mobile and Facebook version have already the new updated HTML5 version and almost 3000 levels. 

King.com is under reconstruction and update process right now so all level should be updated there soon. I have no details when the site will be updated fully to HTML5 though. 

Therefore the game stays on 1827 on King.com. 

You can continue playing on Facebook and mobile and having the levels synced between those platforms. Just remember to use the same Facebook that you used in the game originally. If you have opened a new Facebook account this cannot be synced to your King account since you can only sync one Facebook account with one King account. 

If the game starts on level 1 on Facebook it's most likely since it's a brand new Facebook account that haven't been used in your game.

What I can do is to manually restore the game on your new Facebook account to level 2923 and then you can connect the game to your new Facebook and continue playing on mobile and Facebook. Just let me know your Game ID so I can find your new Facebook account in our system. 
  • svazquez1723
    svazquez1723 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi there, 

Thanks for getting back to me. There are several games I would like to have installed on my new Facebook. I hope it isn't a problem. 

- For Pet Rescue Saga, the Game ID is 160994778309032, 
    - For Bubble Witch Saga The Game ID is 
    - For Farm Heroes Saga the Game ID is 

I would appreciate if all my data from King.com and my mobile data can be transferred to my new Facebook. Thank you!
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @svazquez1723 !

I have manually moved you to the same level in those three games now.

Please note that it is a manual restore of levels only. It is not possible to transfer the whole game including Boosters, levels scores etc. from a game account to another. 

Remember to connect the game to your Facebook on mobile to switch from your King account and to have the game synced with your Facebook. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?