Which level are you on? 🧐

Options

Comments

• kathy3220
    kathy3220 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I too have lost boosters and I have even had gold bars that I bought disappear. Since I have bought a few gold bars I noticed that I mainly received

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

How about you tried these steps (Purchase Issue/Problem) that I hope this helps. 😊

Also very sorry about your all of the boosters lost. You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Anyway, Thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Design your card to celebrate Level 5,000 - Win Gold Bars and Badge here!

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• OseeASi
    OseeASi Posts: 207 Level 3
    Options

Speaking of evil levels, let me introduce level 4322 to you... None of these were successful trials, but these were the closest ones out of 300...

• chiwi
    chiwi Posts: 51 Level 2
    edited May 2022
    Options

*😀

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @chiwi

Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check our House Rules

• chiwi
    chiwi Posts: 51 Level 2
    edited May 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! Nice your current level! @chiwi 👍😄

And Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Like @teresawallace44 explained you as we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Design your card to celebrate Level 5,000 - Win Gold Bars and Badge here!

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• GeV
    GeV Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I don't know how other feels but this is not much fun any more. The developers screwed it up. I've playing this game for many years now and I'm on level 4679, but these are way too hard, some are almost impossible to solve even with boosters. They used to add one panel every week, now they add three. If the goal is to 'force' me to pay for boosters, that won't happen. It's more frustration than relaxation or fun now which is quiet the opposite what a game supposed to be.

• yass78
    yass78 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

@GeV

I totally agree with you! For difficulty levels and for three new panles each week! It’s too much.. Just like you I don’t buy boosters...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?