Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
  • Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Tuft8855 Hi and welcome, there are sometimes issues within the game regarding the sending and receiving of lives some of these not all are out of kings control, say like Facebook privacy updates etc. We can only advise you to do the standard troubleshooting tips and hope any issues not resolved by this are fixes being implemented into the game. Please remember the ability to add lives from friends is a free feature of the games and all we can do sometimes is wait for these fixes to be implemented.

I know at present the issue is being looked in to but we have no time frame on a fix for any of the lives issues

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @Tuft8855. I hope you're doing great 😃aside from the issue you're facing.

Understood that the lives you kept in your game message box went missing or not included in your live count. I'm playing the game via Facebook and using Android phone Redmi 5A. So far I've not encountered such issue and usually unused lives received from friends will remain in the message box.

Since you have determined that internet connectivity is not the cause. Can you let me know whether you are playing the games via PC and Facebook or other device? If other device, please let me know the device make and model to enable me to pass message to the Studio and find out whether the said issue is relating to device or app. As mentioned by Mr Freddy, Facebook has recently updated their privacy setting thus, that may also be the cause you are not getting lives as usual.

If you are playing via PC and Facebook, it could also be due to flash player issue. As you may be aware, flash player will no longer be available in December 2020, therefore there is stability issue if you play via PC under Flash Player mode.

Alternately, you may consider downloading the game and play via Win10 here. Once you have downloaded the game in your PC, please let us know whether the same issue still persist.

Thank you ☺️

• mercedesstaropoli
    Options

No estoy recibiendo vidas.. que debo hacer?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this game support community (also you can use Spanish/German/French Language on International Corner) that we can understand / help you on King Community. 😔

Don't worry! You make sure to translate from your current language to English language first then you copy and paste with using English Language on Google Translate on next time as well. 😊

Click on Google Translate 👈

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• celie
    celie Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi! I cant send or resive lives when I'm connected to facebook! If I logg out I have to start from scratch again But I can resive lives. It's really stupid! Do anyone know what I should do?!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    edited October 2020
    Options

Welcome to the Community, @celie !

Please have a look here for more information on this.

There is a new update available today, so please update your app as the fix for this issue could be included in this release 😊

• celie
    celie Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

There is no update on Google play today for pyramide solitare!!! So it still dosent work 😭

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi @celie, welcome to the Community!

1. Millions & millions of game messages are being sent every day across the Games all around the world. Some of these may get stuck in the system & arrive with a delay, not reach certain devices or platforms or, simply, not arrive at all. It’s always worth resending the request or Life & hopefully the Lives will get through eventually & reach your Game.
    2. Facebook recently made a change to its platform & this means that you might experience issues when sending or receiving Lives. King is aware of this issue & is working to fix it as quickly as possible.

🔺 If you have the game Facebook connected, don't forget to make sure that the Game has access to your Facebook Friends List since this permission will automatically expire from time to time. If the Game doesn't have the access all lives will stay blocked. Check HERE for more help on this. 

• Here are a couple of handy guides on how to keep your Apps updated on Android and iOS.

🔺 Make sure as well that your Game is updated to the latest version if you play on a mobile device

🙌 Luckily the lives will automatically reload so you can continue playing the game even though the messages from friends don't reach you.  

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,978 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Facebook recently made a change to its platform, and this means that you might experience issues when sending or receiving lives.

But do not worry! A fix for Candy Crush Saga is ready, so please make sure to update your game to the latest version on your device.

Here are a couple of handy guides on how to keep your apps updated on Android and iOS.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?