💌 I can’t send nor receive lives via Facebook. Check the info here

Options
12346»

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can check this information for similar your problem that I hope you can understand to read it :

And don't worry! You can click here to read my answers to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on any King's Game. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@celie Hi and welcome, there is currently an issue with Facebook sending and receiving lives that is being investigated, Hopefully this will get resolved soon

Thank you

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

A lot of players are having this trouble. Have patience and hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Thanks.

• Tuft8855
    Tuft8855 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi wykoon. Thank you for your reply it’s nice not to get standard replies. I’m playing on an I-phone using my email address. This problem is another account I’ve created using a different email address.

The first account I created using an email address I was on approximately level 650 but I had to reset my phone and re-download the game (I saved my progress first). When I logged onto the game again after downloading it I was back to level 561 and some games on previous levels had no stars as if I hadn’t competed them.

I love the game but this is really frustrating.

Thank you.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Tuft8855 Hi and welcome, The issue with the stars not being on levels you have completed is not a common problem but does happen, All you can do with this is to replay these levels and make sure when they are completed you let it go threw the process of the finishing screen and see if this then puts the stars on the level and rectifies your map. Seen this happen numerous time and nearly always this will fix your map problem

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi @Tuft8855. Thanks for your reply and additional information!

The reason your game progress didn't sync properly because you created another email account for the game. You don't have to create new account when you play in a new device. When you play in new device, simply log in to your usual email account that you have been using for the game and the progress should be synced accordingly.

However, booster are not transferable to another device as it is stored in the device memory itself instead of the game server but your gold bars and progress should be the same as those in your old/another device.

What you need to do now in your new device is to log out from this new account, then sign in with your usual account. Then, let me know the results and hope it will resolve your issue.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon! 😊

• Tuft8855
    Options

Hi wykoon.

I had already done as you had stated in your reply and it didn’t fix the problem.

Thank you for your help with trying to sort the problem out.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi @Tuft8855 you're welcome. I've read again your issue and now there are two issues here. Let me summarise to get better understanding of your situation.

1. You are playing the game with iPhone with email no. 1 and at level 650 but was back to level 561 after you have re-installed the game. May I know whether you have synced this game with iTunes before you reinstalled? If yes, you may sync your phone again with iTunes to get back the original level and boosters too, if any. Please remember to restart/reboot your device each time you update the app or reinstall any application. Also, make sure your phone storage is sufficient to cater for any update of apps/system. If your level is still not restored to the original. Please contact King's support again and state clearly your issue. Otherwise, revert back here and we will get your level restored manually by our CM when they are back to work on Monday.
    2. Secondly, you created this new account in another device using King's email and didn't receive lives back from the person you've sent a life. In King, there are millions of players and you may or may not receive lives from them, simply because some of these players are no longer active or they refuse to return the favour. So you may continue to send lives to these players and hope they will return the favour. Otherwise, just continue requesting lives from your friends, which they will return the favour.

I hope my findings above will finally resolve your issue and enjoy playing your game. Meanwhile, you may participate in contests available in this community to win some gold bars to your favourite game!

Thank you 😊

• Tuft8855
    Options

Hi Wykoon.

Thanks for your reply. No I didn’t sync with iTunes. All I did was log in using an email address. I have sufficient storage space. So I’m not sure what the problem is.

With regards not getting lives. They are sent to me because I can see them in the friends lives envelope on the left of the main screen. What I have noticed is that if I request lives from other players I can accept them and use them without any problem.

However, if I send someone a life as a gift and they gift me a life back, it appears in the envelope but when I accept the life it disappears from the envelope but I don’t receive it.

Sorry to cause problems but I’m a bit of a dinosaur.

Regards. Chris

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?