Who has the most 3 star levels completed??

Options

I’ve completed 2031 boards with three stars on each. Is there someone with a higher record??

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,880 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Tbigmonster welcome to our community at Pyramid Solitaire Saga.

Congratulations on your success.

2031 levels with 3 stars, you have collected 6093 stars in Pyramid Solitaire Saga so far.

Well, I'm at level 6300. That is, I have collected at least 6300 stars if I have completed each level with at least 1 star. Since I also have levels with more than 1 star, my record is much higher. 😉

Answers

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Tbigmonster welcome to our community at Pyramid Solitaire Saga.

Congratulations on your success.

2031 levels with 3 stars, you have collected 6093 stars in Pyramid Solitaire Saga so far.

Well, I'm at level 6300. That is, I have collected at least 6300 stars if I have completed each level with at least 1 star. Since I also have levels with more than 1 star, my record is much higher. 😉

• Tbigmonster
    Tbigmonster Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for the reply. Sounds like you have been doing this for a while now!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,851 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Pharaohic and thank you for your playing this game! 👍😊

You can check more this game's exciting threads and contests here :

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Join Helena's Poll of the Week and earn a badge here!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• DieOmimi
    Options

@Tbigmonster, yes, I've been around for a while. I think I've been playing Pyramid for about 8 years now and started when I got a popup in another game.

I basically love card games (also analog with real cards and my family).

I downloaded the game at the time and never wanted to give up. Only once in the summer last year. The game had an error and did not start anymore. I waited weeks for the error to be fixed. But the error could not be found. I had to uninstall my game and didn't want to continue playing. A community manager persuaded me to reinstall the game. 😅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?