Options

Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ… ๐ŸŽ„

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,366 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! @Billythepug ๐ŸŽ„โ˜ƒ๏ธ

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

If you have playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga, you can check here :

๐Ÿฅณ Celebrate Level 4000 withย a badge and an exclusive wallpaper!

Would you like to be contacted in the community for discussions and Gold Barsย here? (byย @teresawallace44ย the Pyramid Solitaire Moderator)

You can also participate and answerย hereย (๐Ÿช Art Challenge : Bake, decorate and post ๐Ÿช),ย hereย (Who is ready to unscramble these sentences?) andย hereย (โ›„๏ธ๐ŸŒฒ Ho Ho Happy Holidays Community Wide Hub Contest) that youย can chance to win gold barsย on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also check another exciting news and threads (click onย spoiler warmingย buttonย here) :

๐Ÿ’ซFrom King with loveย Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so specialย HERE?

๐Ÿ๐Ÿš™ Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and moreย HERE!

Holiday gift, from King to you! Extra levelsย HERE!

๐Ÿ“ฐ Community Newsletter - December Editionย HERE

๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš•๏ธ Badge of the Month - December 2021ย HEREย ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ

โ›„ Art Challenge : Do you want to build a snowman? - Get Badgeย HERE! โ›„

๐Ÿ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeย HERE!

๐Ÿ”Š Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedbackย HERE!

The King Audio Labย HERE! ๐Ÿ”‰

Art Nook: King Fanartย HERE! ๐ŸŽจ

If youย areย not playingย Pyramid Solitaire Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheetย (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

Whilst you are here, you click onย spoiler warning buttonย hereย then read full definition aboutย Guideย (Help you find your way around King Community),ย Excel Spreadsheetย (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

You can check out thisย guideย as it will help you find your way around Kingย Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheetย (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also checkย Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topicsย as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also checkย Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTRย as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a nice and safety day! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

• Bopper1
    Bopper1 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for your Christmas wishes Diamond Lim ๐Ÿ˜€ Happy New Year to you too ๐Ÿพ

• Bopper1
    Options

Happy New Year Everyone ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚

• Bopper1
    Options

Thank you Billythepug ๐ŸŒฒ Welcome to the community ๐Ÿ˜€

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,366 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome and Happy New Year 2022 too soon! @booper1 ๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ˜„

• Bopper1
    Options

Hi,

Does anyone know how to change the Avatar on Android phone & tablet. I used to be able to but I'm only able to put a photo now.

• Bopper1
    Options

Thank you johamilton. I know how to change my profile picture with a photo from my album, but am I able to change the Avatar that I already have to a different one, not a photo?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?