Which level are you on? 🧐

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! Nice your current level! @GeV 👍😄

And Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You check to read Level too hard here posted and answered by Community Team.

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• DAC69DC
    DAC69DC Posts: 19 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I am on level 1101 and I can't seem to beat it but I never give up

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Nice your current level! @DAC69DC 👍😄

Thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,496 Friends Moderator
    Options

After I had to reinstall my game (therefore: crashing-issues) and lost all boosters, it is now very benevolent to me and gives me many meaningful and useful boosters:

Isn't that great? I am now at level 4752 in episode 314. My "bug wave" is "only" 21 episodes until the latest episode 334.

How are you doing @OseeASi @yass78?

• yass78
    yass78 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

Dear @DieOmimi

I’m on 4527 level

It ‘s like you 4527 = 4752 😂

• Lorna_Druschke
    Lorna_Druschke Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I am on level 3677

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Awesome and congratulations! @DieOmimi 👍😄

Wow! Nice your current level! @Lorna_Druschke 👍😄

Thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Nice your current level and Thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! @Purplelife_50 👍😄

Pyramid tagging list: Subscribe and never miss any exciting discussion or chance to win Gold Bars!

• OseeASi
    OseeASi Posts: 207 Level 3
    Options

I am 300 levels behind you @DieOmimi ... It seems impossible to catch you. It seems impossible to catch even @yass78 with 80 levels between us. Although I play every day, i just don't have the luck to proceed that fast and to get good boosters :( I'm 100% sure that this key will fly away or it will give me 5 lives, 3 reveal and 1 see through boosters 😅😅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?