Boosters lost in Pyramid Solitaire Saga

Options

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
    Options
    @lambchop, this link will help you find the User ID :) 
  • Malgosia
    Malgosia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem  . I had to send my Note to Service and for Some Time have another one. Of course after installing pyramid solitare i've lost all my boosters.. Even if You Will give me them back,when I get my Note and install once more again i Will lost boosters . What is wrong with You? It is not fair to all game players! Fix it, change it.... 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,949 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Malgosia, Hearty Welcome to the Pyramid Solitaire section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue!  I completely understand your frustration and I too was there in that situation few times.  

Unfortunately, loosing our boosters is one of the side affect when we reinstall our game App(s) on the device... because, they are saved on to the device memory and when we delete the App, the boosters too will be removed! 

But, if you just change your device and you have not deleted the game on your old device, the boosters are still intact on your old device.  They just won't be transferred to the new device.  You can still play the game on your old device and use up all those boosters :+1: 

NOTE:  If you have purchased any of those boosters with real money, the King team will reimburse them.  

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further clarification! 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful day!   
  • ViniciusRezende
    ViniciusRezende Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    @QueenB

Good evening!

I lost all my boosters and my items too!!! They just disappeared! Can you help me too? Thanks!
  • QueenB
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @ViniciusRezende 😀

We completely understand your disappointment at losing Boosters

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. But don’t worry, there are many ways to win more Boosters in the game!

We do not replace items that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help.

• ViniciusRezende
    Options
    @QueenB I didn't delet anything or reinstall the game, but ok! So you're saying that if i payed for them you can help me, but if i worked for them, you can't! I play this and many games from king for years, i also used to buy those pre paid cards and use it on king's game when i had another account! Right now i can't! 

So... i will end my account and delet all King's games! Because i think stealing my things like that is an absurd! Speacially if you don't give me a solution! Bye guys!
  • QueenB
    Options
    Let me speak to Support and see what they can do here @ViniciusRezende.

May I have your User Id  please so we can locate your game records? Thanks :) 
  • ViniciusRezende
    Options
    @QueenB

I had unstall my app, but as you said that you are going to try a solution, i reinstalled again now, so i can see my id! 

Here it is: 9957410180

Thanks for the attention! 
  • QueenB
    Options
    Thank you @ViniciusRezende and sorry for the delay getting back to you 😬

Player Support should now have send you a compensation and I'm glad you actually reinstalled the game app already as that was going to be our next suggestion as that usually helps.

Hope that solves the issue and may the cards be with you 😉
  • ViniciusRezende
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?