No Internet Connection in the game-Fixed!

Answers

• debfay55
    debfay55 Posts: 17 Level 2

ME TOO! Only happening with phone,samsung. But, on tablet, level hasn't progressed to same as phone. My other King games are not having any problems.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hiya!

I'm in touch with the Game Studio and I can assure you they're investigating to solve the issue. These things are not easy to tackle, but we have an awesome team behind Pyramid Solitaire Saga and I'm sure they'll do it soon.

Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences. 🙏

• debfay55

Now it's happening on my tablet as well as the phone!

• Mortanious
    Mortanious Posts: 16 Level 2

We certainly hope so, Lola_Pop. All of us here haven't touched the game in a month or more.

Also, you're the only one replying so far. I contacted support before for being screwed out of my bonus round winnings more than a dozen times, all they did was send me the FAQ and asked how they did. So far, support is ABYSMAL at best. You're polite and patient and the only one replying, and trying to help. Out of all the experiences, so forgive us for not trusting the support team or the Devs because you are 1/10. Our collective 9/10 has been nothing but disappointing.

Anyway, I digress, we have no choice but to wait and try to trust. We do thank you for sticking with us, and we hope to hear good news soon.

• wdav4966
    wdav4966 Posts: 36 Level 2

Apologies not accepted.

• wdav4966

I figured it out, I can't believe it took me so long. The devs aren't worried about this game as they are concentrating on the games that make them the most money. Lola is sent in every few days to give us the fake assurance that the dedicated and well talented team are working on a fix but it's all BS! I haven't had a reward round in 3 zones, I haven't been able to send lives for weeks but, the connection is there when I want to make a purchase, how strange. King are making millions if not billions for fixing nothing because we carry on playing regardless. It's not their fault, it's ours and until we realise that and boycott King apps, nothing will get done.

• debfay55

Interesting thoughts!

• jomamma
    jomamma Posts: 5 Level 2

I solved the problem, I think….. I was moving my icon on the iPhone 6 to another page when I accidentally deleted it.

I reinstalled the app from the app store and it started the game over from the beginning. I then went into the kingdom and logged out. When I signed back in it gave me my game back minus my bonuses and the last 7 worlds that I had completed. I am currently recovering level 2057.

The game seems to be operating correctly with the exception of allowing me to send lives to those that have requested help.

P.S.: If this helps for diagnosis, on the levels that I had previously completed, when I attempt to regain the lost levels the level screen shows the icon that indicates what power I played.

• wdav4966

That doesn't sound like it's working to me. We've all reinstalled the game and had it fixed but, only temporarily plus you lost 7 worlds, how is that working properly?

• angieq327
    angieq327 Posts: 5 Level 2

That didn’t work here. My entire game reset to level 1 I’m not bothering with support because there is no support. Also I never ever spend good money on games. So glad

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?