No Internet Connection in the game-Fixed!

Answers

• Sagaparadis
    Sagaparadis Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello again

I’m still getting messages from the support to go and see if I can find answers with the community...

Now each time I play it offers a bonus lever but when I am the map the bonus trunk is grey and the WiFi is still running...

If there is no one in the studio because of the situation (corona virus) or that the studio dose not provide support anymore on this game, please let us know.

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

Best regard.

• wdav4966
    wdav4966 Posts: 36 Level 2

The bonus trunk is your piggy bank, it's full which is why I believe it's turned grey.

• harun2
    harun2 Posts: 1 Newbie

I can see I am not the only one. I am stuck at 2024. I was already much further, but after 2024 I played with no wifi connection. I decided to log in on another device, no help. I deleted the game loosing all my boosters (about 100 of each except jokers) and reinstalled it but whenever I log out or log in on another device, I get bact to 2024. It makes no sense to play, because I will not only loose my boosters, as I am sure I will have to reinstall the game, but also since my progress is not recorded I will always start from 2024.

It was such a great game, but for now I will stop playing

• wdav4966

Looks like Lola has gone. This was obviously one problem the script couldn't fix.

• yass78
    yass78 Posts: 125 Level 2

Hi everyone!

I just wonder... Is it possible that after a month the problem is still not solved?! I’m very dissapointed🙁

• cathyr66
    cathyr66 Posts: 14 Level 2

This is now getting ridiculous. I've been playing this game for years - I'm on 2108 - and I don't want to give up on it. Luckily I think I've only ever spent £1.99 on it- perhaps this is the problem?!

I'm so annoyed 😖

• debfay55
    debfay55 Posts: 17 Level 2

I agree cathyr66. I am at level 2038, and don't intend playing again until this issue is sorted out. I am wondering if this issue has been deliberately created. As other King games have not been affected, and they all require the same internet connection 🤔🤨

• celinem
    celinem Posts: 34 Level 2

debfay55 I can't believe that Support hasn't been able to fix this issue. Maybe they are all on vacation and don't really care right now?

• wdav4966

Finally, people are starting to catch on that this game will soon become obsolete. King have bigger fish to fry and if you look at how easy level 138 was, you'll realise that they're not putting anything into it. They could have fixed this easily but, they can't be bothered and even Lola pop hasn't been seen in almost a fortnight. Wake up and smell the coffee, King have all but abandoned this game.

• evergreen70
    evergreen70 Posts: 5 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2020

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?