๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Any issues? Let us know here!!

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'day @Cat-13,

It feels like a big risk, when you've worked so hard to get where you're at, on the levels hey!!

I'm really glad you took a leap of faith in @headoperations and some others. You're heart must've been beating like mad, as you hit the button!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ง

Thanks for coming back to let us know how you went, that is appreciated!!

Hope to see you around the Jelly Community ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘

• shafer223
    shafer223 Posts: 265 Pro Player 👑

Saw that afterwards thanks love the new layout still got a few hiccups trial and error make for a better game

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑

This is so frustrating! This NEVER happens when I lose a game. Whenever I see this spinning I know what's going to happen. I wait for about 3 to 5 minutes hoping that it will process my "You spread the Jelly" win and nothing happens. I was hoping the bot disconnected from the game because that usually happens when they know they are losing, but that didn't happen either. Again, so frustrating win you don't get your points and you lose your streak as well.

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 539 Level 3

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚ Thank you. @headoperationsย  and @channie8

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

To loose streak is the worst .....and boosters... ๐Ÿ™„

• cruzin
    cruzin Posts: 26 Level 2

Same thing with me or the screen goes blank when I've won the game and never returns. Then I have to restart my phone in order to get back to the game, and of course it states I lost.

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑

Once again within two moves it started to spin, usually when it does that when you're playing the game it will stop and connect for the player to make his/her move. This time it did not. It said "no internet " so it kicked me out and because of this, I lose my streak when I had a possibility of 7in a row. I have a strong phone internet connection and an even stronger wifi connection. As a matter of fact I was sitting next to my wifi receiver. It is NEVER their fault or connection, it is always you. Although I love playing Royal Championship, I may just stop playing. Although they finally made it available for you to buy boosters and blockers, which I do purchase along with playing 24 hours, you still have to deal with never knowing when you're going to get the "something went wrong " or "no internet connection " message. Maybe they should make it so you don't need an internet connection at all. This is ridiculous!

• shadyvenus311
    shadyvenus311 Posts: 210 Level 3

Delete my bookmarks I do not want a comment to be sent to me Do not send me an email

• shadyvenus311
    shadyvenus311 Posts: 210 Level 3

Delete my bookmarks I do not want a comment to be sent to me Do not send me an email

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

I think that this request has been answered! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?