🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

No chance in the Arena

Options

Comments

• wiwiki
    wiwiki Posts: 285 Level 2
    Options

hopeless ever to have chances....that's how it is...when someone writes he's lost 4 times in a row....I can only say that's okay...but if someone like me just loses and nothing happens then is it frustrating...it's really not nice...when you think ok maybe yes...and again not because the opponent still closes with a single move although he has only filled 10 squares...or you doesn't get a turn or is just blocked...so zero chances...so I guess I don't have to play this anymore....

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Options

I agree with everything you say, but the fact is that situation became so difficult for the last few months, while this started slowly, slowly about 2 years ago. Before this chances were far better! Also, at the short period when it was available to buy boosters, also you could have better control! Better, but not absolute, as it has to be when you had more powerful boosters than your opponent!

• wiwiki
    edited September 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• wiwiki
    Options

Nothing is right in the arena. Not the slightest chance of you always just the alleged opponent... 10 games lose one win 10 games lose 1 win that can't be not the slightest chance that I also have a chance to get a series . but alleged opponents up to 15 games in a row it's been like this for months that's not normal .... he makes the same move as me when he bangs everything together nothing happens to me... I make a move nothing happens he makes the next one Zug zack won so unfairly and corrosively that the game here brings you incandescent ... You have 40 of your opponent 15 makes a move and have won. Yes, it's clear, the alleged one definitely knows how he has to pull it, but he's told it before... there's no fairness behind it... I'm so angry... 24 hours not a series that I can finish...

• wiwiki
    Options

That's not normal .... the alleged opponent has 15 fields that are filled ... I have 40 and it looks like the alleged opponent has no chance this time .... yes, he thought wrong, he makes a move and the game is over won ... to be honest, there is fraud behind it ... I'm totally disappointed because it's possible in a door like that .... I've never experienced anything so unfair ....

• wiwiki
    Options

So angry .... it just can't be .. I don't get it why always only the opponent advantages why why why .... I'm so angry it can't be that it's so unfair

• wiwiki
    Options

How are you supposed to do something when it's so unfairly divided with the alleged opponent, a lot happens to you, nothing...ha ha, yeah, that's clear....

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Options

For me @wiwiki, it is impossible to do more than 3 wins! This means that I am stuck in the 3rd, "Star" level!

• wiwiki
    Options

It's blatant that there will never be fair chances...to get ahead, to get a series...but nope, why should you get ahead if you'd rather lose and be very frustrated, it's all so nice lies in favor of the opponent and no matter what you do... The opponents are given 100 percent better chances...unfortunately that's how it is...

• wiwiki
    Options

It all makes no sense anymore zero chances is just terribly unfair

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?