I don't know how to quote 2 posts but...
at the very bottom it says :
Who is ready to unscramble these sentences? Win gold bars!
November 30 edited December 2
👨👩👦 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds!
Tiffi is getting into the holiday mood. She’s all dressed up and ready to start the holiday season. She wants to create some signs to post in the community so she gets out her letters but trips over the living room table. Up in the air went all the letters. Oh no Tiffi what have you done?
“Everything is very scrambled,” Tiffi thinks to herself. “How am I going to get these messages done?”
Tiffi can sure use your help. Are you up for this challenge?
“They are all holiday inspirational quotes,” Tiffi says. “If anyone can help me put them in order I’d be the happiest girl in the whole wide world!”
🌟 How to participate? 🌟
Below are 5 very scrambled sentences.
You have to unscramble each word for just one sentence and then put those words in the correct sentence order to reveal the inspirational quote.
1. sieks - eEv - ot - oto - be - Cshrmsati - rvene - wonrg - on - up - carseh - teh - uoy - Mya
2. od - teer - Soem - figt - a - atnh - dna - emnsanort - aog - gteltir - engvi - heyt - a - tiem - shrsmtCai - evlo - lo,wg - eepertsrn - lot - of - lgon - a - moer
3. dlasohiy - us - teh - icgam - smeceob - teh - of - ofr - rhntbgigien - Teh - oyj - sevil - ohert - fo
4. ubt - vegi - ginvgi - onit - lvoe - tno - chum - ew - cumh - we - 'tIs - upt - owh - who
5. ruo - us - to - syaw - asosne - ot - a - rfo - si - othes - lsisbnegs - eimt - eTh - ettber - and - ohiaydl - on - aemk - arnodu - kese - lefi - eltrcfe - teprcfe
I can do them all tho... 😁
Here is my answer
1. You may never have grown too old to survey the sky on Christmas Eve.
2. Some Christmas tree decorations do much more than glitter and glitter, as they represent a gift of love that was given a long time ago.
3. The joy of illuminating other lives becomes the magic of holidays for us.
4. It’s not how much we give but how much we put into giving.
5. The holiday season is an excellent time to reflect on our blessings and look for ways to make life better for those around us.
I'm so sorry I am late. Is it over?
No! It's not finished yet. This contest will ended on 3rd January 2022 at 06:00 EST/ 12:00 CET. Thank you for your answering on this contest. @Havish 😊
Yes! You can answer one quote only (not all of sentences) into spoiler that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice if you got correct quote. @Alabamakarla 😊
My answers are in a photo because I did the unscrambling of only two sentences on paper. I’m trying to add it as an attachment.
1. May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.
2. Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.
3. The joy of brightening other lives becomes for us the magic of the holidays.
4. It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.
5. The holiday season is a perfect time to reflect on our blessings and seek ways to make life better for those around us.
@Elsa 🙋♀️🙋♀️😊 was fun!!
@Diamond Lim 🙋♀️🙋♀️💋💋
Hello there! @Pteskawin 👋
You make sure write your answer one quote into spoiler feature only and please you cannot answer it on picture and without using spoiler. That you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice. Good luck! 🤞😊
Also tagging @berf
May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.
Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?