1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Has anyone else's map just disappeared- Feedback on Wild Cards

Options
191011121315»

Answers

• Chikara
    Chikara Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Nice that the map is back, I do miss the wild cards though, they were fun.

Something that did happened though was that when the map came back I was sent back at least 100 levels, where I was before the wild cards. I recognize the levels so all the work put in the last few months is now gone. Any idea on how to solve this?

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,186 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

@Chikara said Something that did happened though was that when the map came back I was sent back at least 100 levels, where I was before the wild cards. I recognize the levels so all the work put in the last few months is now gone. Any idea on how to solve this?

Hello @Chakra, I'm sorry you're having a problem.

Can you give me more details like what you did to try to fix it? Did you disconnect from Facebook? Did you restart your phone? Etc. Iwill need to know if this is an android or Apple device, too.

• sebby
    sebby Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Gutted that the wild cards are gone, loved the challenge of filling them up. Hope they come back as the game feels dull without them
  • Lotus_Flower
    Options
    @sebby Welcome  to the Blossom Blast forum.
    I miss the wild cards, too.  Unfortunately,  they were just a trial.  Most people seem to like having the map back, instead of the wild cards.
    Keep playing, the designers are continually working on new things for the game.
    While you're here, check out more of the things in our forum.  There are tabs at the top of this page for Discussions and Contests.  Start with the Contests tab and check out our new one. You'll have a chance to win gold bars.  Then go to the Discussions tab and you'll find loads of information to get you started in this fun COMMUNITY. I'll be looking out for you!
  • Chikara
    edited February 2020
    Options

@Chikara said Something that did happened though was that when the map came back I was sent back at least 100 levels, where I was before the wild cards. I recognize the levels so all the work put in the last few months is now gone. Any idea on how to solve this?

Hello @Chakra, I'm sorry you're having a problem.

Can you give me more details like what you did to try to fix it? Did you disconnect from Facebook? Did you restart your phone? Etc. Iwill need to know if this is an android or Apple device, too.

Hello again. I didn't disconnect from Facebook, I tried that afterwards to check but then I ended up on level 1 again. It is an android phone. I restart it sometimes but it hasn't been an issue before. It happened when the map came back, then I was all of a sudden back to levels I played months ago. I unfortunately don't remember which level I was on when it happened either.  Is there any possibility for you to see it if you get some additional information from me about my account?
  • Lotus_Flower
    Options
    Oh @Chikara , I  know what it is now.  You need to update your game to the newest version.  And I  apologize for spelling your name wrong earlier.  Enjoy the rest of your day.
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Chikara!

Did you update your game? If it didn't solve the issue, just let us know and we'll try something else so you can continue playing where you left it  =)
  • Chikara
    Options

Hello, I don't have the possibility to update it unfortunately. It seems to be updated as it should because it only gives me the option to open or uninstall it. Thank you for trying to help me out.

• Lotus_Flower
    Options

@Lola_Pop would you take a look at this? Thank you!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for the heads-up, @debrichmond !

I've sent a private message to @Chikara now 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?