Match flowery names and win 20 Gold Bars here!

Share your game knowledge with the Community here!

Blossom Blast won’t load on iOS.

Answers

• joacordjoacord Posts: 1
    Cannot load blossom blast 

• Jill74Jill74 Posts: 1
    Same issue
  • quebholderquebholder Posts: 4
    I tried contacting them regarding this issue. Their response was to come to this page for support from others.
  • quebholderquebholder Posts: 4
    I tried contacting them regarding this issue. Their response was to come to this support page and ask others.
  • Same problem as above. Not loading after updating to iOS 12.1.1
  • Thanks - but I’ve still no access... Pfft! 
  • Still crashing on iPad 😡
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,823 Community Manager
    Hey guys, I’m moving this thread to the Blossom Blast Community. Thanks :) 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

👉CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • justmenujustmenu Posts: 0
    seems my blossom blast stopped working last night. I’m almost at level 1500 and now game won’t load. Help . Orange screen comes up then disappears on goes back to home page on phone. ?
  • grkawagrkawa Posts: 2
    Same here. Can’t open on ipad
  • marialopezmarialopez Posts: 2
    still frozen on IPhone post updating.
  • htgdhtgd Posts: 5
    im in the 500s on blossom blast and I suddenly can’t get any further than the Orange start up screen. It stays on for a while then goes off but if I double press the home button to see which apps are still in background the game is there but when I touch it it disappears again. Any ideas how I can get it back with my levels intact? I’m not on Facebook and have only just joined the king community online. I’m on iPhone 8 with latest update
  • elmgrl3elmgrl3 Posts: 1
    I have that same problem. I tap to play the game and it never loads it stays orange and goes back to the main screen. It’s been doing this since Friday. I’m using my iPhone but I can play it on my Kindle.
  • LADLAD Posts: 2
    Unable to open Blossom Blast app on iPhone.  Occurred after trying to update.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • LADLAD Posts: 2
    Help needed with loading Blossom Blast app.  Any info would be appreciated.  I can't seem to find an answer to the problem.