Show your flowers and win Gold bars!! (FINISHED)

Comments

• Mim_Mim_ Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    These are 2 more photos my daughter took for her greetings cards
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,830 Superstar
    Here is a new favorite from me!  This beautiful flower is called "Iris Conjuration".  Forget the lilacs!  I have to find out where to purchase these.

Here is a bit of information on this flower.  

Regarded as an outstanding Iris by most Iris experts, multiple award-winning Iris 'Conjuration' is exquisitely beautiful, with its pristine white standards tipped with soft blue-violet, elegantly sitting atop white falls, boldly edged with a deep amethyst ribbon and conspicuous tangerine beards.

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
    They're beautiful
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 8,138 Superstar
    They all look so pretty @Elsa @Mim 🥰
     Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
    edited March 7
    Hi @Mim_, @mysticalmysty they are all beautiful and it's going to be a tough decision deciding on the winners.
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
    The yellow daffodils are the actual flowers bought from Asda. The pink alstromerias are the flowers I buy every week, these ones were from Asda as well.
  • MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 4,079 Community Manager
    Hi guys,

Looks like we already have a nice and vivid collection of flowers :awesome: <3

After reading @Elsa 's post describing all the different personalities and matching a flower to it I chose the Daisy  as my flower 🌼🌼🌼

You’re an optimist who can find the good in any bad situation—and you’re probably a morning person, too. You always know what to say to make people smile. 

Welcome to the King Community! 

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Glad you joined in very pretty
    @MarkHawk that is so very true for you.  Every single word in that quote describes you perfect!
  • MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 4,079 Community Manager
    Elsa said:
    @MarkHawk that is so very true for you.  Every single word in that quote describes you perfect!
    How do you know I'm a morning person? : ))))

If I have to choose a flower photo for how I look in the morning before coffee:

;) :chuffed:

Welcome to the King Community! 

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,262 Superstar
    @MarkHawk I am also not a morning person 💤

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    @MarkHawk I know that you are an early riser with or without your coffee.  There have been a few times I have been here very early and you were already posting.  I think the other day it was after 8:00 AM your time and you were already posting!  I didn't expect to see any CMs posting until around 10:00.
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 8,138 Superstar
    edited March 7
    Oh no... !!!! What’s happened with your Daisies @MarkHawk ? ... Happy Women’s Day @Elsa @Mim 💐 ... Are you feeling better @firebombmarkus ?
     Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,262 Superstar
    I am on my way 😉 @mysticalmysty Thanks for asking 🤗

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    Thank you @mysticalmysty.  I didn’t even know that it was Woman’s Day until I got a free 1 hour booster in Candy Crush Saga this morning.