Newbies, This message is for you!

ElsaElsa Posts: 18,595 Superstar
edited July 11 in Discussions

Welcome to the Blossom Blast Saga community newbies!  I would like to make you aware of some of things that we have going on here in this community.   In our General Discussion area, there are a lot of fun messages posted by the players.  You can always add a new message too.  So, meet other Blossom Blast Saga members here.

In our Exciting news & Special events section, you can enter contests for a chance to win some gold bars.  So, you will want to keep checking this area for new Blossom Blast Saga contests here.

If you are having difficulty with a level or you think that you might have found a glitch, you can check it out in our support area here.  Our Superstars are here to help you with your issues and if we don't have the answers we can also search or tag @Jelly Jenny, the community moderator.

If you need a guide for the beginner video to learn more about the boosters, blockers and game modes you can find it in our How to play section here.  

Curious minds want to know!  You might have seen people on the train or at a coffee shop or at work swiping at brightly colored flowers on their mobile devices.  Yes, they are playing Blossom Blast Saga!  

We would like to know how you first learned about the game.  Please add your Blossom Blast story here.  As you share your story, other players are sharing theirs too so you can get to meet other avid players.

We also have our Superstar sections here.  You can learn more about the Superstar program and also you are free to ask us any questions.  So please check out this section.

So welcome one and all!  Here we can express frustration, ideas, happy moments when you've cleared that very hard level and much more.  If you are not aware of tagging, I will show you how it's done.  If you are in a message or even starting a new message and you want to tag a Superstar or a manager all that you need to do is to start with the "@" sign and start typing the name.  A box should pop up where you can click on the name, or you can just type it out.

If you play any of the Candy Crush Games or know others who do, we have some trivia going on in the community.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Would you like to learn read some trivia about Tiffi and her friends?
Click on any of the names below to learn more about them.
Tiffi          Jean-Luc          Odus          Bubblegum Troll          Misty          Olivia          Mr. Yeti
_____________________________________________________________________________________

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

Prev1

Comments

• DawnersDawners Posts: 8
    Fun times ahead!

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,595 Superstar
    Dawners said:
    Fun times ahead!

You haven't even begun to see what we are going to do with this community.  How are you enjoying the game so far?  Check out the fun area and vote for the blocker that you dislike the most.

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,087 Superstar
    Hi @Dawners and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 How do you like Blossom Blast Saga? 🌻🌼🌹🌺

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• Dollface3Dollface3 Posts: 3
    Hi Im Dolly I love it here
    Hi Dolly @Dollface3 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am so happy that you love our Community 🤗 Which games do you play?

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈

Hi @Dollface3, Dolly welcome to our community!  Have you checked out the links above?  Hos are you enjoying the game?

• DawnersDawners Posts: 8
    I find Blossom Blast difficult really.
    @Dawners I agree. It's quite challenging but I really love all those blooming flowers around the board 😍 It has kind of therapeutic effect 😊

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈

• MommaBoss17MommaBoss17 Posts: 3
    I have an Android phone that I play Blossom Blast on. I also play Blossom Blast with my iPad.
    On my Android phone, I'm now playing with these new cards that are lots of fun.
    But don't have these new fun cards on my iPad.
    Does anyone know when Apple will be getting this update with the new fun cards?
    edited July 6
    Hi @MommaBoss17, could you possibly do a print screen of what you are seeing on your game because I haven't seen anything yet.  If you need help with a print screen you can follow the steps on here:  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

What can you do with those fun cards?  Once you upload a print screen I can tag a community moderator and she can find out from the studio what it's all about.

Hi @MommaBoss17, thanks for sending me the print screens.  I am going to upload them here because I want to find out who else has seen these.   Did they suddenly just pop up in your game?  I have an iPhone and iPad and it has to be just for Android right now because it's not on my mobile devices.  @firebombmarkus have you seen anything like this yet in your game?  I am going to tag @Jelly Jenny because she is the Community Moderator for this game.   Hopefully she can get us more information on this.  It's now the weekend so she won't see this until Monday but we might see some players respond to this.  

Hi @MommaBoss17 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Thanks for tagging me @Elsa

I have never seen anything like this in my game but I noticed a thread where one of the Kingsters from the studio mentions them. It seems like they are called "wild cards" but I am really not sure how we use them. This is the link to the thread.

https://community.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/discussion/259626/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-wild-cards#latest

For more details, we will have to wait for our Community Moderator to come back to her office on Monday. I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈

Thanks for sending the link here @firebombmarkus.  It is very interesting that the players are not happy with it.  I wish that I could try it especially when I have to collect those flowers.  I need lots of help with that game mode.

I just completed the requirements for winning this new card as part of the wild card collection.
    I've just been sending you this information. I've not posted it on my page as a post.
    Since I just joined, I seen that you had established a high ranking in the King Community.
    I have no idea how I seem to have these wild cards. I just assumed it was because I had a Android.