Is anyone else having trouble with the game loading? Mine will only load to 93% for the last 2 days

kmjagankmjagan Posts: 4 Newbie

Is anyone else having trouble with the game loading? Mine will only load to 93% for the last 2 days

Best Answers

• debrichmonddebrichmond Posts: 5,619 Blossom Blast Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Hello @CharleneW

Please click on this link and follow the instructions. Let me know if you still need help.

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247354/is-your-game-crashing-on-pc-facebook

Accepted Answer
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 7,164 Community Manager
    edited April 19 Accepted Answer

Hi there, Blossom Blasters!

We'll be glad to investigate this issue further. Can you please tell us more about it? Is it just happening when you try to load the game on Facebook? Can you confirm you've tried THESE STEPS and they didn't solve it? And would you guys be so kind and post a screenshot of the error message you get here below?

I will gather that information and pass it over to the Studio 😊

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Answer
Prev1

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.