🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Is anyone else having trouble with the game loading? Mine will only load to 93%

Options

Answers

• Sherry_Chapman
    Sherry_Chapman Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options

This is a CONSTANT problem with Blossom Blast. Try clearing the cache. I have to do this every couple of days to get Blossom Blast to load. This is the ONLY game I have trouble with!! When clearing the cache, go into your Privacy/Security Settings, Manage Data/ then clear.

I have tried clearing it through HISTORY, clear the cache, but that won't work on this game. I have to go into browser Preferences, Privacy/Security in order for it to work.

Downloading Opera browser DOES NOT fix the issue either, so don't even try.

The only other thing I have found that worked ONCE, is to Delete the game/app from FB, and reload the app......lots of steps to do this, with NO GUARANTEE it will work though. I don't really recommend this because it only worked one time for me and takes a while to do!!

Best option so far is clearing the cache. I have no problems with any other King games....so this leads me to believe it is the game itself but all the problem reports have yet to spur King Tech Support to actually do anything about the game!!! :(

• TaniaRigaud
    TaniaRigaud Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Também estoiu tendo problema com o carregamento do Blossom Blast saga, que vai até 93%. Meu ID é 1346027235

• Grazynad64
    Grazynad64 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I did everything and I still have a problem. I checked another game like Pet rescue Saga and this game loaded very fast. Pet Rescue Saga firs download and after that the game id loading.

• TaniaRigaud
    edited August 2021
    Options

*Edited by CM: Unsupported language*

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @TaniaRigaud 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this support that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate then you comment to translate English Language as well on next time. 😉

You can also read the House Rules here!

• TaniaRigaud
    edited August 2021
    Options

*Edited by CM: Unsupported language*

• TaniaRigaud
    Options

I cant play blossom blast saga. because it dont go beyond 93%

• Sherry_Chapman
    Sherry_Chapman Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options

I am still having this problem!! I strongly suggest EVERYONE having this problem contact Support on King.com,and report it. I have been emailing them, you will get a response. I will enter details below.

They need to know everyone is having a problem...they don't acknowledge the Community posts! I have reported numerous times that many users are having the same issue. BUT EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEND THEM THE ISSUE to drive home the fact there is a problem with the game on FB....not our computers!!!! if they see everyone is having a problem they will HAVE TO DO SOMETHING about this game. It used to open on King.com but for weeks now it won't load there at all.

Go to King.com. Scroll down to the bottom, on the left you will see:

Home Games Jobs Corporate/Media CONTACT SUPPORT Tech Blog

Click CONTACT SUPPORT

Then, bypass all the option stuff on that page and scroll down to bottom again and click CONTACT US, a form will appear for you to submit a "support ticket" IGNORE THE PLATFORM =MOBILE!!! Leave it there and just complete the info/issues and they will respond, usually 1-2 days. ......here is a copy of form

Contact us

Choose your language

Email (make sure it’s correct)

Full name

Choose a game

Choose the platform

Choose a topic

Tell us what you need

Characters left 500

Security check

• pbird94
    pbird94 Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited August 2021
    Options

I haven't been able to get my Blossom Blast game to fully load for about a week now. It only loads to 93% game ID 1006126330

Thanks for any help at all. I really miss playing. I play on my desk top.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?