🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Is anyone else having trouble with the game loading? Mine will only load to 93%

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,439 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Please comment your problem and Game ID to Community Team on that thread that they can check to fix your problem, thanks! 👇😊

Or you can also download this game (Blossom Blast Saga) if you have playing mobile device. Then you can continue saving your progress (save your current level) with Facebook/King Account. Gold Bars and your progress can still transferred but boosters and events cannot transferred with any devices.

I have playing Diamond Diaries Saga has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

You can also participate and answer here (⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars ⭐️) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check here :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

Badge of the Month - September 2021 HERE

📬 New Monthly Newsletter! Don't miss it!

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Member of the Month-August 2021: rebelchild HERE

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• RobC
    RobC Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited September 2021

Blossom Blast Saga.

Get loading "Gas gauge" to 90% and even sometime 93%.

Waste of space and usage. The issue seems to be at the Refresh of Level (Original or Retry)

The same applies to" Candy Crush" and "Candy Crush Soda" games.

King are no more viable. Deep Joy

• law2020
    law2020 Posts: 15 Level 2

Where is the game ID? On facebook? I don't know what you want. Please be more specific

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,439 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Please comment your problem and Game ID to Community Team on that thread that they can check to fix your problem, thanks! 👇😊

Or you can also download this game (Blossom Blast Saga) if you have playing mobile device. Then you can continue saving your progress (save your current level) with Facebook/King Account. Gold Bars and your progress can still transferred but boosters and events cannot transferred with any devices.

I have playing Diamond Diaries Saga has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

You can also participate and answer here (⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars ⭐️) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check here :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

Badge of the Month - September 2021 HERE

📬 New Monthly Newsletter! Don't miss it!

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Member of the Month-August 2021: rebelchild HERE

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Sherry_Chapman
    Sherry_Chapman Posts: 49 Level 2

See this; under the KING orange window on FB,,,,click FIND MY ID for your specific ID number. :)

• law2020
    law2020 Posts: 15 Level 2

Now it gets stuck at 87%, what is going on??? Why can't this be fixed, are the programmers even aware of this problem?? How is this site monitored?? Just by other players? I really don't understand the hold up

• Sherry_Chapman
    edited September 2021

You can email Support about the issue and a Customer Service Rep will respond usually within 2-3 days.It is not easy to find so I will do my best to give instructions for this.

Everyone needs to flood them with messages to fix BBS!!! Let them know clearing the cache, changing browsers, doesn’t work. They will give instructions to check your computer speed, etc. and they WILL NEED YOUR GAME ID.  I have done this many times!!!  I have even told them to check the Community chat board to see all of the complaints and pleas for help.  They told me 4 days ago it was fixed!! HA HA HA!! I corrected them----it is NOT WORKING.

Anyway, here are instructions;;;;;;; THERE IS A DIRECT LINK TO SUPPORT...open the attachment to find......it won't let me email it in the body of this note...??.....anyway,

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello Blossom Blasters,

Thanks for your patience. We know it's taking a long time and we're really sorry. Right now we cannot find a permanent fix for this, and we're not sure when we will. These steps are helping some of our players:

• Playing in another browser (e.g if you are using Microsoft Edge for example, then try Google Chrome). Our games support Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox , Microsoft Edge and Opera.). 
    • Visiting this link for help in clarifying whether your browser is indeed all up to date.  If the browser is not up to date then simply click on the Update button to install the latest version. You can also double-check on this page if your browser is optimized. Your browser should score at least 450 points, if it doesn’t then please look at the list above and download a different browser. Google Chrome is usually the most up to date and well maintained.
    • Closing all extra tabs and other programs whilst you play as these can often negatively impact the browser performance. 
    • Making sure you clear the cache regularly.
    • Playing in an incognito window
    • Downloading the app from your Apple or Android app stores and syncing your levels

That's all we can tell you for now- I'll come back as soon as we get some news from the team in the Studio!

• Magic2169
    Magic2169 Posts: 2 Newbie

Same here. Been going on for a week. I've done everything recommanded including trying on another browser. Same results.

Very annoying :(

ID 1088932999

• Sherry_Chapman

Thanks Lola_Pop!!! I am very glad to get a response about this problem that has been going on for almost 2 months. Knowing there is an issue that is being worked on helps relieve the frustration for us BBS lovers! I have done all of the suggestions repeatedly and can get the game to load, sometimes. Hope permanent resolution can be found soon. Thanks again, game ID 8463100479😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?