🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

No sound (music or effects)- Fixed

Options

Answers

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,243 Level 5
    Options

Yeah, every time I turn music on, the app turns it off after I reopen app.

• ohithere
    ohithere Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I thought I would share with everyone what has been working for me. I read someone’s comment that it was interacting with their HomePod. I don’t have a HomePod so I just said Siri turn the sound on and she replied the sound is already on but nothing is playing. then the sound came on in the game 🤷🏽‍♀️

• oblio59
    oblio59 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Have no Siri…… the game sound and music does not work.

• purplepots
    purplepots Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

To get sound on the game, I have to delete the app and reinstall every time or play without sound. Obviously I don't want to do this every time as I lose my boosters. Why hasn't King fixed this?

• IreneQA
    IreneQA Posts: 5 Kingster
    Options

Hello! 😊 Thanks for letting us know about this issue.

Unfortunately it was something we were aware of, but the good news is that the fix is already on it's way!

Please expect it to work properly again after our August updates 🤗 Thanks for your patience.

• yubarry
    yubarry Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

My sound is on and off since I installed the game last year. Each time the screen goes to sleep, the sound is lost. I have to restart the app.

Recently the sound is completely gone. No matter how I restart the app. I use iPhone pro 13 with the latest iOS update.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello, @yubarry , and welcome to the Blossom Community!

As our wonderful Kingster @IreneQA says, the fix is on its way- this issue will be solved very soon 😊

• purplepots
    purplepots Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

It's been weeks and I still have no sound on Blossom Blast when I play on my iPad. The only way I can get the sound to work is if I delete the app off my iPad and then re-install. I have to do this every time I want to have sound, which means I lose all my boosters every time. Once I get the sound I can play as many times as I want but when I go out of the game to do something else and come back into it, the sound is gone again. It's really frustrating. Before you all tell me to click on the sound icons, it has nothing to do with that at all, or the volume button on the iPad. It's something to do with the actual game.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

This issue (No sound (music or effects) has reported to Audio Team here. 👇

Please be patience until Audio Team fixed this issue possible soon. Thanks! 😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Blossom Blast Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🌻👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

Attention! Level 5,000 is here - Get Wallpaper and Badge! 😄

🐝 Player's Guide: How to play Blossom Blast Saga here 🌺 🍄

A Blawesome collection of Animated GIFs here! 🌺🌸

🌼 The Blossom Quests are live! Share your thoughts for a chance to win Gold here!

🐝 What is your favorite game mode? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 💐

Have a beautiful day! ❤️🐝

• Penellie
    Penellie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same problem on IPad, however when opening from fresh (App closed), accidentally held the home button too long which brought up Siri, tapped on her to get rid, and sound came back! Only works when opening the App fresh, so am doing that for now… may be a link there somewhere?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?