🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

Progress lost

Options
brunoq33
brunoq33 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2022 in Support

Hi,

I can't connect to BWS 2 (on PC Personnal computer... yes, I know it finish on march 31) and so I can't reach my level 1758 as on my iPhone. Before a few days I play on my PC.

Yesterday I find the solution to connect on my account but today it's impossible. My id on my PC is 1035379480.

Can you reconnect me manually ?

Many thanks (sorry for my english, I'm french)

Best Answer

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @brunoq33 You can no longer receive updates to play BW2 once you have reached the level you are on a pc you need to be playing on a mobile.

The move will be for all levels below yours to get transferred over

At this stage regardless of the full moving date of 31st of march there are no more BW2 levels available 👍⭐

• brunoq33
    brunoq33 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks @PrettyBubbles

But a few weeks ago, I plaied either on PC and mobile, and it was OK. I keep on playing on mobile (level 1758) but one day I had a display problem and today when I play on PC, I'm always on level ONE even if I play and win 3 levels, when I comme back to the game.

Yesterday it was like I explain before, and suddenly it worked but I don't know how I do to make it work again, and today I have the same problem

I think that the problem is because I am connected on the wrong ID but I don't find how to connect on the right ID

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@brunoq33 You need to just stay on your mobile device and no longer log into your PC 👍⭐

• Seagoat
    Seagoat Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

My progress on the site hasn't reflected on the game on my mobile. Current level on site is 2591, on mobile is 2571. May I please have my progress restored so it does? My game ID is 11395863727.

Thank you.

• TeresaMeier
    TeresaMeier Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi I've lost progress in BW2S, my ID is 1026462541. Can anyone help me?

Teresa

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @TeresaMeier Sorry to hear that For BW2 issues you will need to use the contact us tab at the bottom of this page and give them all your information plus what level you was on 👍⭐

• MirnaMi
    MirnaMi Posts: 35 Level 2
    edited March 2022
    Options

I clean my browser weekly and this cleans all my progress on Bubble Witch Saga 2. While was on FB, I didn't have to save it every time, it was saved automatically. I passed 2563 levels and I have to start from the beginning every week. I asked King to get me a step by step what to do in order to save the progress but they gave me this link. I want this to be saved automatically but obviously, I will leave the game if I have to do it manually every week.

Any similar experiences?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello there! @MirnaMi 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I will tagging @PrettyBubbles and @johamilton who are Bubble Witch Moderators helping players around Bubble Witch Community. 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Bubble Witch 2 Saga. ❤️😊

Also check here :

🔮 Welcome to the Bubble Witch 2 Community HERE! I Meet and greet your Bubblific fellow players HERE! I 🥳 Level 5000! Celebrate with a bubblific badge HERE I 🌟 Want to win free gold bars on this game, where can be joined HERE? 🔮 I 📮 Bubblicious Suggestion Box HERE

Also check 🖥 Official Announcement regarding Bubble Witch 2 Saga moving from King.com HERE and no longer playable on Facebook HERE

You can also participate and answer here, (♀️ Women's Month 22: Which female King character would you be?), here (♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s Your time to shine), here (Art Challenge - Create, create and create) and here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice (also win badges on your view profile on King Community)! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - March Edition HERE

🎂 1st Game Mod Team Anniversary: Cheers to our Mods HERE!

🌷🌼 Badge of the Month - March HERE 🌼🌷

Member of the Month - February 2022 : Jeanps HERE

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderator @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification next time.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

I move this thread to Bubble Witch 2 Community soon. 😉

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @MirnaMi

I see @Diamond Lim has given you this link 👍Bubble Witch 2 Saga moving from King.com HERE.

As you have already moved from Facebook you will need to follow those procedures using a mobile device only.

Please take a look and start again by downloading BW2 from the live links given on page 1 as this will register you correctly and save your progress.

Make sure you save once you are promoted.👍⭐

• MirnaMi
    MirnaMi Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

It is not helpful actually. I'm not sure I want to go through this saving process every week.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!