🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi 😃👋

Options

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi @ColorfulGoat thanks for being a part of our BWS3 family. Would also like to Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community.

* Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  💐

* Next head over to All Games. Try them all!    🏅

* Lastly, Everything you need to know, A complete guide to help you move around with ease.  🌲

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They, then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 

Be sure to take part of our game of the month ... Bubble Witch Saga 3 👻 A month long of games and badges and Gold! Have a Bubblific Day!

• fernando6
    fernando6 Posts: 106 Level 2
    Options

Hello,my name is Robert @fernando6 🔮🔮

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3
    Options

Hi Jojo Just wanted to say hello to everyone in the community Hope everyone is doing well Through the holidays good thing about being a Shut in. Is That you don't have to fight all those crowds out there shopping I'll say a little prayer for you guys that do. And all my wanted to hand out I big welcome to all new members I have just reached level 1000 that was a challenging I loved Every minute of it haven't received my badge yet but I am hoping to any day now you guys will be so proud yourselves when you Hey you pass every level because you deserve to be proud of yourself and have a lot of fun doing so Happy holidays everyone.

• Sexynaenae
    Sexynaenae Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

Hello all sexy naenae checking in I love bubble witch 3 it's the only game I play now with this I can grow hope you all enjoy your gaming

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,387 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Welcome to all the new members! To earn badges and points you don't need to keep posting in this thread after you have said hi. 

Wander around the corridors of the community. Open a door, peek in and if you prefer another, wander along until you find it, all games are here!

https://communities.king.com/

In each section you will find discussions, topics for help, you can join one or add a new one! Join in the contests, earn gold bars but most of all, have fun!

Its going to be a bubblific, sodalicious, farmtastic, sweet journey. We are so happy you are here to join us 

• wickedassone
    wickedassone Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi I'm new to the community i been playing bubble witch 3 for around a month now any pointers are helpful hints would be appreciated

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @wickedassone Welcome

As you are new to the community Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• Allesor
    Allesor Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi! I'm Allesor and I've been playing a multitude of King games for years, but only recently discovered this community! This is awesome! I've checked out a few things, but I'm so excited to to really look around.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Allesor and so glad you are a part of our Community! Don't forget to check out all the contests this month in Bubble Witch Saga. Lots of places to win badges and Gold!

• Sameeksha3
    Sameeksha3 Posts: 246 Level 3
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi everyone!

I'm Sameeksha.I have a lot of fun playing Bubble witch saga and I am new to the community.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?