Alpha Betty Level 173

Options
Baz_James
Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

I was extremely reluctant to start this game because I knew that it would not be long before I encountered a ridiculously difficult level that couldn't possibly be completed without the help of boosters and as, unlike other games, there are no free items available, that would mean the end of the road for me. So imagine my unsurprise when it turned out to be only Level 173 where this unassailable trial was to be found. 

The crazy letter distribution which takes no account of the frequency with which letters appear in English words and even when sufficient vowels are available for some reason seems to group them altogether rendering them useless certainly doesn't help at the best of times but even sorting that out there is simply too much to do and too few moves to do it. So, well done, King. Another crashing halt. Won't be long before I'll have simply run out of games that are still playable!

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?