Best In Class Achievement

Options
Baz_James
Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

Does anyone know what is necessary to get this achievement award? It says 20 top scores but as I hold the top score in all 160 levels that have been completed by at least one of my 'friends' (I've completed all 390) yet register as 0% in the achievement that would seem to be an inaccurate description.

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yeah I remember something about that one, it was something mad like you had to get the top score when playing a new level for the first time, so one shot only which makes next to impossible to get! Will ask my friends if they know more about it and let you know if I hear anything more on that, Baz!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yeah I remember something about that one, it was something mad like you had to get the top score when playing a new level for the first time, so one shot only which makes next to impossible to get! Will ask my friends if they know more about it and let you know if I hear anything more on that, Baz!

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

That's fine. As I'm so far out in front now I guess there'll never be any opportunity to add to the score. Would be nice to have the full set but I'll live! Just wanted to make sure that it was another King eccentricity and not some fault in my account. Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?