There's a bug in "collect all required words"

Options
Jane-15
Jane-15 Posts: 4 Newbie

On my friend's iPad when you play a level that asks you to "collect all required words", if you have any checked off when you loose, the check mark stays there when you try again. It only goes away if she reboots the iPad.

On my Kindle Fire when I get a check mark it disappears as soon as I find the next word.

Actual scores in both cases are correct but it forces us to keep track manually.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Jane!

Which version of the game do you have installed?

I suggest you first check on Amazon Store to make sure you have the latest version installed.

If an update doesn't solve it then you might have to do a re-install of the game:

1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Your boosters and messages will get lost when re-installing so please take that into consideration)

2) Un-install the app

3) Reboot your Kindle

4) Now it's time to download the app and install it again. Find the app on Amazon Store and click on 'install'

5) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars.

Cheers! :-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?