Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I really like the music played during the game-play. My favorite is the BGM from the levels where you have to defeat Wilbur. Do you know where I can find the music from the game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,Thank you for posting.I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the game but unfortuantely the music not available outside of the game.Maybe there are some youtube videos of players playing the game where you can listen there.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello,
Thank you for posting.
I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the game but unfortuantely the music not available outside of the game.
Maybe there are some youtube videos of players playing the game where you can listen there.
Kind regards,
Johnny