Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
everytime I purchase extra gold to finish level game freezes and I lose the gold due to having to start over. 4th time happening
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi stealth961,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I´m sorry to hear this happened to you in Bubble Witch 3 Saga. Please find my private message in your inbox.Have you tried playing in other browsers, like Google Chrome for example? Make sure you only use one tab and other tabs and programs are closed while playing. Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
Hi stealth961,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry to hear this happened to you in Bubble Witch 3 Saga. Please find my private message in your inbox.
Have you tried playing in other browsers, like Google Chrome for example? Make sure you only use one tab and other tabs and programs are closed while playing.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team