Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I accidentally connected to the wrong Facebook account. When I realised, I connected to the right one, but I've lost all my progress. How do I copy it over?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi KatherineH,
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on mobile/tablet.
Thanks!
I also connected to the wrong Facebook account which was further along than my kingdom email account. I've cleared my cache logged out of all even unistalled. Nothing helps want to go back to have my boosters and was up to 2212. Don't want to start from scratch. Help please.
Hi I'm sorry I didn't get back to you Leo. Can you reopen the question please?