Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
when i open the box i havent got last 3 boosters in bubble witch saga three, please help!!!!!!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Fay- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have not been receiving your rewards. We are currently investing this for you. Please can I confirm if you only experience this problem on Facebook, if you have a mobile device too, please could you check if the same problem appears there too? Thanks a lot and have a magical week!
Hi Fay- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have not been receiving your rewards. We are currently investing this for you.
Please can I confirm if you only experience this problem on Facebook, if you have a mobile device too, please could you check if the same problem appears there too?
Thanks a lot and have a magical week!