Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Are you playing on multiple devices by any chance, Eileen?
Hi Eileen - why did you mark your post as solved? Maybe that's why no one is replying. Try posting another question.
A lot of us had this same issue - it started a bit over a month ago. Most of us seem to have had it fixed. Here is a post of someone who got contacted by customer support. There is an additional link in there that you can go and read others who have had the same problem. I waited a few weeks till I knew it was fixed to upgrade. I lost 9500 fairy dust - but I am able to upgrade without losing any dust now.
https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/my-tree-progress-has-been-set-back-to-the-beginning#entry_92097
I'm pretty sure this issue was resolved already - about a week ago. Maybe make sure you have the latest update of the app on whatever device you are playing on?